Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

On 2017-4-26 at 4:59 PM, elfstone said:

Look whos  among SI 2018 hopefuls! :drool:

We are slowly forming a generation of women who understand the importance of encouragement • self love • authenticity? with a universal goal to break the mold of perfection ~ to manifest our own destiny

Blonde, can't find her tits in that outfit, face is not good, wants to post inspirational quotes to make herself feel better. Don't we have enough of these already?

Not sure if the Model Search thing is over or not, but Olivia Jordan just confirmed in an Instagram live that she's headed for castings, she's Miss USA 2015 and she's a stunner so I hope she gets it, she's actually a good model with banging body, a beautiful face and a great personality.

e569a0465359828.jpg

nASTtKEz.jpg euh219Kc.jpg ZbTTIKLa.jpg Dc7Hmagx.jpg FgGnC7iw.jpg eKx71B6D.jpg32Sh3DL9.jpg 3xtqLKh1.jpg FkjGsBSf.jpg Tm7gLKst.jpg

Sorry Isabell, I'm Team Olivia on this one :rofl: 

4 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

@Stromboli1 I agree with you on Paige. I brought her up in the S.I. Thread two years ago. I think she would be a shoe-in, but she's dogshit at golf. I would love to see her though.

It makes too much sense for Paige to be in SI, but MJ isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

4 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

her body is way better than Ashley but i wish they stop with this plus size obsession

+1 :ninja: Yesh, how the hell can MJ and SI as a whole even consider that SI swimsuit worthy? :banghead: I'm all for different shapes outside the modeling world but SI needs to have standards and a certain visual appeal we have come to know with SI. Oh well, downhill it shall go!

13 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

+1 :ninja: Yesh, how the hell can MJ and SI as a whole even consider that SI swimsuit worthy? :banghead: I'm all for different shapes outside the modeling world but SI needs to have standards and a certain visual appeal we have come to know with SI. Oh well, downhill it shall go!

Body positivity is a major trend right now and booking Ashley paid off for SI. She has had an incredible year. Two Vogue covers, named in TIME’s 100 most influential people of 2017 list, a Barbie doll by Mattel was made in honour of her etc. SI has to follow the times too.

Btw, I was on a little bit of a Tanya Mityushina kick recently! I find it a bit weird that she didn’t make it in the issue after her rookie year since she was part of the infamous Family Feud team. It’s a bit awkward because in an interview she commented that someone had told her not to expect to be asked back i.e. just because you are in the issue doesn’t guarantee a spot for the following year.