Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

Dream team:

Kate Upton, Emily D, Marloes, Anne V, Lais, Tanya, Barbs, Bar, Brooklyn, Cintia, Nina, Sara, Hannah Ferg.

Dream Rookie Class:

Clara Alonso, Steph Claire Smith, Natalie Roser, AC Schwartz, Elsa, McKenna, Frida, Kassi, Rachel Cook, Cami Morrone, Dioni Tabbers, Sarah Stephens, DLo, Elizabeth Turner, Gintare, Jojo. (I know they're too much but still :rofl:, maybe MJ reads this :rofl:)

Returning (hopefully): Bo, Hailey, Bianca, Rosey, Lais (I forget if non rookie of the year's can come back or not :ermm:). sadly Chrissy will be back probably :/, Queen kate probably, Myla, Sammy

Hopefully Not: Ashely Graham, Chrissy, Nina, Hannah F, Hannah J/D, Babs, Vita (I forget if non rookie of the year's can come back or not :ermm:), Kate Bock, Mia

Rookies (whether I like em or not): Liz Turner, DLO, Dioni, Scarlett Leithold, Anastayia Scheglova, Gigi Paris

Possibly if SI did Instagram girls (lul but never know): Kristina Chai :chicken: 

17 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Returning (hopefully): Bo, Hailey, Bianca, Rosey, Lais (I forget if non rookie of the year's can come back or not :ermm:). sadly Chrissy will be back probably :/, Queen kate probably, Myla, Sammy

Hopefully Not: Ashely Graham, Chrissy, Nina, Hannah F, Hannah J/D, Babs, Vita (I forget if non rookie of the year's can come back or not :ermm:), Kate Bock, Mia

Rookies (whether I like em or not): Liz Turner, DLO, Dioni, Scarlett Leithold, Anastayia Scheglova, Gigi Paris

Possibly if SI did Instagram girls (lul but never know): Kristina Chai :chicken: 

I will second your choices.

I'm not breaking down each individual name but even though don't agree with all of this, I do agree with most of it (especially rookies for next year).

Who I think will stay for SI 2018

Veterans & Rookies

Hannah Ferguson

Rose Bertram

Hailey Clauson

Chrissy

Samantha Hoopes

Ashley Graham

Nina Agdal

Babs

Bianca Balti

Bojana Krsmanovic

Lais Ribeiro

Hannah Jeter (if she wants to shoot after having the baby)

Danielle Herrington

Kate Upton (unless it was a one time deal)

I think all the others are gone out of the Veterans & Rookies.

They need to bring DaniLo. Back

Vets the need to get cut

Sam

Nina

Chrissy

Kate Bock 

Ashley

Robyn

Rookies they need to keep

Vita

Lais

Kelly (I guess)

Models they need to keep 

Barbs

Bo

Hailey

Fergie

Davis 

Stephanie Rose

Bring back

Tanya

Bregje

Alyssa 

Esti

Julie

Sara 

Solveig (maybe) 

The perfect rookie class: 

Dani Lopez

Taylor Hill (her gain weight makes her  more mature looking and more beautiful)

Gigi Paris 

Frida Aasen

Yara Khmidan

Georgia Fowler

Kendall Jenner (just to piss people off) 

You figure at least 4 of the 7 rookies will be back, maybe 5 of them. Obviously Bianca will be back and seems highly likely Lais as well. Mia will probably get a second year as model search winner unless they realize how awful a mistake that was. Myla and Danielle seem like more obvious cuts than Kelly and Vita who are bigger names.