Bellazon

Lise Charmel

Xerus

A couple of different models - mostly 2014 and 2015.  Anyone recognize them? @kimflorida @modelknowledge @pitounsky @awesomexxx @catullus @mikeh @nightowl

I don't believe 1, 2 and 3 are the same, but 1 and 3 maybe, or they ALL maybe.  I don't believe that 1 & 3 are Lauren Budd either, but I think the models worked together in the same shoot as Lauren Budd did.

1    33557145_h0P8LSAvtC.jpg

2    33557147_IToxzAcU8Dq.jpg

3     33557149_56ImLEIlAm4.jpg

4  ---> Kristin Gebert id by Fehm   33557151_z_jG0KX4hl.jpg 33557152_iPyHCLl34asUT.jpg

OK... looking into that.  I can't find her doing Lise Charmel, but... the face is strikingly similar so going with that at the moment and looking for an intersection with Lise Charmel.

That id helps REMOVE models 1 and 3 as being the same as 2.  

Thanks nightowl!  @nightowl

To me #1 and 3 are not Barbara.  They do a Lise Charmel's collection at the same time but it's not the same girl.

And like ywtbhb i do think that #2 is not Georgina.

To not know who they are doesn't mean that the other ID are good ;)

I put on Barbara's thread some of her Lise Charmel's work and i really dont' think she's #1 and 3.

But it's only my opinion.  I may be wrong.

43 minutes ago, pitounsky said:

To me #1 and 3 are not Barbara.  They do a Lise Charmel's collection at the same time but it's not the same girl.

And like ywtbhb i do think that #2 is not Georgina.

To not know who they are doesn't mean that the other ID are good ;)

I put on Barbara's thread some of her Lise Charmel's work and i really dont' think she's #1 and 3.

But it's only my opinion.  I may be wrong.

I appreciate all suggestions @pitounsky, so let's keep looking if we all have differing thoughts.  I'd rather we all agree that we're collectively right!! :smile:  @bebop2015@nightowl
I have a few more images that I found that I think are related to ID # 2. Maybe they can help.

E2WWh6FB.jpg 4GXfExWf.jpg JVDyuAgD.jpg

• 6 years later...