Bellazon

Legion

Michael*

1 hour ago, Michael* said:

In keeping with the show as a whole, I imagined the finale being a bit divisive, but I liked it as a conclusion and the narrative made it clear that what eventually transpired was David's absolute best case scenario, so I suppose you'd have to say it was a happy ending of sorts. Loved the Pink Floyd sequence too.

I liked the show a lot, and will continue to look forward to Noah's work. I know Fargo is coming back next year, and he is working on something with Cat's Cradle (not sure how far along that is, though).

18 hours ago, jkjk said:

I liked the show a lot, and will continue to look forward to Noah's work. I know Fargo is coming back next year, and he is working on something with Cat's Cradle (not sure how far along that is, though).

It really was a great thrill to be given 27 episodes of the show. I'm not even sure one could say it was consistently great, but it was trippy, idiosyncratic and unique, and so frequently like nothing else out there. It's sad how rare of a thing that is for television.

4 minutes ago, Michael* said:

It really was a great thrill to be given 27 episodes of the show. I'm not even sure one could say it was consistently great, but it was trippy, idiosyncratic and unique, and so frequently like nothing else out there. It's sad how rare of a thing that is for television.

I like uniqueness, and look for it. Of course, it can go always go wrong and be too strange, but it's worth the attempt at something different.

22 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I like uniqueness, and look for it. Of course, it can go always go wrong and be too strange, but it's worth the attempt at something different.

I would say S2 was somewhat guilty of that at times. When it received a longer episode order, the extra time should probably have been spent on developing the supporting cast, rather than the Jon Hamm monologues that perhaps weren't quite as poignant as they were intended to be.

S1 however, might be my favourite season of any show ever. It was an air-tight eight episodes without a second wasted.