Bellazon

Serlina Hohmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thank you for having a look. :D I will try to buy the Elle. I don't think she is in Vogue.  Nice to see her at Blazer now. Nice group cover.

At moment I wonder what she is doing , no informations about new jobs since many days....?

Oh, that would be great. But buying the Elle just to looking in it?

I'm toying with the idea of contacting Helge Branscheidt. Maybe he gives a tip which magazine or atleast when it's released.

She is traveling currently. I don't know if it's for a job or a family visit. I don't want to get my hopes up because it will just end in a disappointment again.

I went through German Elle and other German magazines, but no Serlina. I also had a look in Swiss magazines but sadly nothing....

Now I contacted the Hair & Makeup Artist who has worked with her for this edit and he told me, that he sadly is not allowed to give us details what it is and when it will be published because the customer has given very strict  limits of discretion. But he tells that it will not take not long anymore when it will be published and when it is published he will post it at his IG Site. So guys we have to be a little bit patient.:Amelie_wft:

But: Now all important mags are out for January, and I think it might be possible that it is not a magazine editorial, possible it is a campaign etc....

Any guesses?