Bellazon

Several Costume/Clubwear Models for ID

RedP

a great, you're the best !  

if you figure out the first 2, I'll give you a cookie.  If there is some equivalent of an upvote for members on this site, would like to know.

aside from doing google image search, how else would you do research to find these models?

I know there is a model mayhem site, but, obviously you have to know their name first...

One way that has provided a mixed amount of success in tracking down names of lingerie models is to go to the Instagram, Facebook or even YouTube pages for the lingerie designers (Elegant Moments, Shirley of Hollywood, Espiral, Dreamgirl, etc). If the model has a social media account, sometimes they will link to it.

thanks Psych!  you have no idea how long i've to id the models.  But you know, it's a labor of love.

Nearest I could find for #1 is Emily Ratajkowski but i don't think it's her.

some more pics of #1 here, if it helps.  Some photos from Spicylingere store.  Not sure what the clothing manufacturer is, but I'm assuming that could help?  

Do these catalogs use common modeling agencies or potographers?

spicylingeriestore_2272_15636886414.jpg 2014-font-b-Hottest-b-font-Sexy-Valentine-Lingerie-Set-sexy-unique-babydoll-4S4074-Free-shipping.jpg 42065H_9374_340x510.jpg 42068H_9376_340x510.jpg 883710_11627_340x510.jpg 883909_11662_340x510.jpg -font-b-Football-b-font-baby-font-b-Lingerie-b-font-Elasticity-Exotic-Dresses-New.jpg 883965_11674_340x510.jpg

Ah, I think I found a match for #1: Danielle Ruiz

EDIT: You're right btw. Google reverse image search on the additional photos indicated that they were from "Forplay Catalogue", and that really helped narrow it down, thanks. :smile:

Edited by Psych

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...