Bellazon

do you believe in ghosts ?

chick style

whats your opinion ..  

44 members have voted

1. 1. do you believe in ghosts ?

• yes
    • nah

yes, because they really do exist. I mean I'm an atheist, but gjost do exist.

There was a movie called "White Noise" that was about a reconding tape of a caluse from a woman who was dead. I haven't seen the film, because it comes from Hollywood so it would be pointless. But I searched information about it and I found a internet link where were all the recodings up, so it was quite scary. I can search for it later, but right now I have no time, because I have no idea where I founf it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, you are right. :)

But what I don't understand is how an atheist can believe in the existence of a soul. I'm an atheist too, and I know others who are atheists, so ...... but hey, no offenses please, I'm just wondering, not judging you ;)

Do you know Michel Onfray? He's a great French philosopher, and an atheist one. If you want to try, his book called "Trait

Has this book been translated into English?

I can't belive in someone who should be like a million or worse... billion years old or something that has never been seen and sound more like fairy-tale. But when here's proof of somethings and stories of people really saying about the existance of something, then why not beliving in it?

He's a very famous guy, so yes, his book has been translated into English (I think he wrote it last year, so it's new stuff ;) )

I understand what you mean about God. My idea of a god is those people who don't feel very self-confident to make choices by their own or "walk the road of life" by themselves, need -like little children- someone or something to hold on. So, that's why God is considered a "mighty father". It's like a psychological walking stick.

Anyway, I do hope you will read t his book I'm telling you about. It's a wonderful wonderful book that everybody can read : atheists, religious people, everybody !

I will deifinitely buy and read this book when I have time, right now i have sooo much to do.

I though about the same of God. You know these "weak" people. People can be so much stronger, when only realaying on themselves and trying to find solutions. And I have a theory that in the Ancient Times when people wasn't very educated then they tried to find answers how this and this was made. Anyway people who nowdays belive in God and think he was the key to success, must be not very eduacted. Well that's my theory...

I will deifinitely buy and read this book when I have time, right now i have sooo much to do.

I though about the same of God. You know these "weak" people. People can be so much stronger, when only realaying on themselves and trying to find solutions. And I have a theory that in the Ancient Times when people wasn't very educated then they tried to find answers how this and this was made. Anyway people who nowdays belive in God and think he was the key to success, must be not very eduacted. Well that's my theory...

Exactly.

What I hate the most is that idea of bad things come from the devil and good things from god....... now let's take some more responsability on the things we do : Good or bad things are the result of our acts. I just wish people could be more honest, be good and behave according to what they really feel, what really comes from they own nature, and not according to beliefs, inherited beliefs mostly :(

Yes. I've seriously seen one in my old house. (The old man that I saw actually died in my living room, and what's weirs is, he and his family were friends of my family for a loooong time before he passed, and before we bought the house from his wife). I don't like calling it a ghost though... maybe a spirit? :idk: My mom has also seen one. In the smae house. But it was a woman, and we don't know who it was.

and heavy metal music as the background score :rofl:

But seriously, people should live this life, and live it without speculations or fears thinking about a coming life they don't even know it really exists, and like I said before, be good or bad by own choice and not according to what other people tell you to do and be