Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

On 22/2/2018 at 2:43 PM, R0sebud said:

So her agent, Jen Ramey, is moving to DNA. I wonder if she will also move. I mean, i think she is good at IMG, considering she is probably doing 90% commercial work at the moment, she even has a contract with MK (Is MK hf?), IMG is the place to be.  

who knows, maybe she will eventually move, I think that would be good. DNA rulz.  I don't think IMG can offer anything new to her, unless she decides to be an actress. doubt it. 

But maybe she quits modeling completely. 

Pretty sure Lara is already on her way to DNA, she was pretty quite for a while. 

Also,  her interview for PORTER (I took it from thefashionspot) . quite interesting stuff, i am sorry she feels she doesn't  belong in fashion, because she really does. she can be such a good model. and unfortunately lately it is also quite obvious in her work that she is not passionate about it. same expression,  missing all the Fashion week (she obviously has the green card, she is in South America).  This is why maybe a change would be good, make things more interesting for her. 

It would be great if she would opt for DNA. She is a versatile model, but the work she gets under IMG is almost the same every year (few editorials in Vogue Paris, H&M ad campaigns etc). I don't think she will quit modeling any time soon, maybe she doesn't like this trend of being a celebrity-model:  calling the paparazzi, social media game, dating someone famous, but she definitely enjoys working with creative people, charity and activism.