Bellazon

Andreea Diaconu
Thumbnail

bluered

^uhmmm, why she said that? it does sound pretentious, and cringey... but she looks very beautiful. they all do. 

Anyway, great to see her career is still strong. already a few good campaigns this season and the ones for Tod's and Ralph Lauren still to be revealed.  

And I am excited to see her documentary! yay

Brandon Maxwell Fall-Winter 2017

Co-directed and photographed by Brandon in collaboration with long-time creative partner Jessy Price, the Fall Winter 2017 campaign celebrates the women who have consistently been a source of inspiration and creativity for Brandon’s collections. Shot in the Penthouse at One Hundred Barclay, these women share their personal stories of breaking free from the constraints of the industry and how they have grown into strong, independent, fearless women.

“The FW17 campaign is about these six women being able to find peace and contentment with themselves in a chaotic world that constantly keeps them on their toes. I wanted to capture the collection the way that I see it during fittings and during the creation process.  It helps to better explain why I create the clothes that I do, which are meant to enhance a woman’s personality, goals, talents, and desires -- never to outshine her.” -Brandon

Brandon Maxwell Andreea Diaconu1.jpg Brandon Maxwell Andreea Diaconu2.jpg