Bellazon

Pronouncing Models Names

~*BeTtY*~

Well since some people like me don't know for sure how to pronounce some models or other babes names i decidet to make a whole thread so i don't have to go through every models thread and ask how to pronounce their name , cause it kinda makes me feel stupid LoL.

I don't have trouble pronouncing any names but the thing is that english is screwed up and it could be spelled 1 way and pronounced totally diffrent.

The best will be if you have videous of Models that they say their name that way for sure we'll know it's right.

So if anyone wants to know how to pronounce certain names justa ask here...

Ok um so I start. How do you Pronounce Freja Beha Erichsen? Some people tried to explain to me , but i didn't get it.I always thought it would be like Freya Bea or something but i don't know.

And Anja Rubik . Do u pronounce the J as a Y/I or as a G (like Giraffe) ?

Another Marjia's last name Vujovic . Again see the J is that i am not sure if its pronounced as Y/I or G .

Oh and whoever is russian or serbian or whatever can try to spell it in cyrillic that way i will probably get it more.

But best way is t hear it themselves say , becouse even some journalists pronounce it wrong.

hey Betty great topic, I always have problems with the names...

I think I can help in cyrilic :p

So Marija I think it's something like Мария Вужович or Вуйович I'm not sure

Freja Beha I think is Фрея Беха, although I know a girl from Germany who's called Freja and they call her Фрая (Fraia)

And Anja Rubik...I think Аня Рубик

Tiiu Kuik - Тиу Куик или Тую Куик, но то е гору долу същото

sorry I started to write bulgarian...god this is so confusing

and I have a few questions too - Inguna Butane, I know the first name,but the second?

And Hana Soukupova is it Сукупова?

Morane Dubled?

and they're so many more I just can't remember... :)

hey Betty great topic, I always have problems with the names...

I think I can help in cyrilic :p

So Marija I think it's something like Мария Вужович or Вуйович I'm not sure

Freja Beha I think is Фрея Беха, although I know a girl from Germany who's called Freja and they call her Фрая (Fraia)

And Anja Rubik...I think Аня Рубик

Tiiu Kuik - Тиу Куик или Тую Куик, но то е гору долу същото

sorry I started to write bulgarian...god this is so confusing

and I have a few questions too - Inguna Butane, I know the first name,but the second?

And Hana Soukupova is it Сукупова?

Morane Dubled?

and they're so many more I just can't remember... :)

Oh man that's actually how i always thought their names were pronounced. I just wans't sure if i was right.. Yea Marija and Freha & Anja .. And Tiiu i think it is Тиу .

Yea Butane i'mnot sure about taht i just pronounce dthe way its written or Butan lol.

And Hana Сукупова yes.

I don't really see the point from putting J instead of an Y it only confuses people.

i think eugenia (volodina) is Евгения in cyrillique... so apparently it should be Yevguenia but she goes by Eugenia or Euguenia (as she's sometimes listed under at DNA). There are some other models with her name... Eugenia Silva, Eugenia W, Yevguenyia... this is really confusing but since i only care about one of them :whistle: