Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Yes indeed she did, I really  hope she can go on at this level! She should be now well recovered, I am very interested what is going on now

or what is planned.... she is stays now since three weeks at home after her extract of tooth. Normally she should be well recovered?

Jobs we are still waiting for:

- Unknown shooting Job in Paris, 12.03.2018
- Unknown shooting in London UK , strong makeup and big lashes, Glam Look,  15.03.2018

- Shooting for Balmain, no info what they shot, Paris 29.03.2018

- Shooting for Elle UK, London 18.04.2018

Thank you all for the updates! ?

Really good news that she is listed now at Models.com! ?

I can´t wait to see what is coming next and I really hope she will try NYFW this year ?

I checked the old entries and am pretty sure, this is something else. For both of her published Elle France editorials Jeanne Le Bault was the editor and Nik Hartley and Sam Hendel the photographers respectively. This may actually be the job from 12th March.

I think you are right Nymeria, this was a backstage picture from 12.03. ( page 37 here) and she seems to have this decent rouge like in the picture above and not much makeup.

Would be amazing that she would have worked again for Elle French possible a Beauty Editorial or something else? But I wonder it is still unpublished. The later job they shot in the desert of Tabernas , Spain is already out....

image.thumb.png.00cf5617ea6bee9d2fe3b374c0f9f974.png

10 minutes ago, Sheila said:

I think you are right Nymeria, this was a backstage picture from 12.03. ( page 37 here) and she seems to have this decent rouge like in the picture above and not much makeup.

Would be amazing that she would have worked again for Elle French possible a Beauty Editorial or something else? But I wonder it is still unpublished. The later job they shot in the desert of Tabernas , Spain is already out....

image.thumb.png.00cf5617ea6bee9d2fe3b374c0f9f974.png

Good for her being liked by Elle

I also really like the kind of Grunge Bob hair length she has on the Purification Garcia online shop pics. she really needs a bit longer her to shine. 

And sheila sorry but please stop writing Elle French. It makes me cringe so hard. It's either Elle France or French Elle. No hate, just constructive criticism ?

Jobs we are still waiting for:

- Unknown shooting Job in Paris, 12.03.2018
- Unknown shooting in London UK , strong makeup and big lashes, Glam Look,  15.03.2018

- Shooting for Balmain, no info what they shot, Paris 29.03.2018

- Shooting for Elle UK, London 18.04.2018

- Shooting for LESSaFAIR online magazine, Berlin 30.05.2018