Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Too sad that she is ill, I also think it will take some days and than it will be also too late for Milan? Paris could work, but as you tell probably the most difficult station of the Big 4 to start. She has to fight  for a job with mostly top girls or the newcomers of the szene. London would have been so perfect because many top girls are not in London. They skip it.

it was actually really stupid of the agency letting her fly to Cuba. Having a flue or a cold  and flying is the worst thing you can do. She probably had already before cuba, cause she wasn't recovering but still, flying the dry air and the air pressure makes everything worse and it is even more worse flying so high to come to cuba for many hours than maybe just flying from germany to england. Best thing would be to skip the whole show season as she won't be ready to attend any of the important castings. 

Dear Cutlers, that was the fact I also did not understand.:oh_no: She was already in London, could have had some days to relax and than time to go than to important castings. I think this might have been possible to recover with a flew in three days or so and  than be fit to do the LFW sucessful after getting good get jobs. The LFW would have been a good entry for her. But no, they send her to Cuba, as you write a long distance flight over many hours and it was not a direct flight, she went over Madrid both ways.... and than to do a Commercial job? Why is Elite estimating a Commercial Job more than the possibility for Celine to get jobs at the LFW , where also well named disgners are like J.W. Anderson and Burberry? Which would be possible with her unique look.

I also think her illness got worse due to the long distance flights...

Or are they planning possibly a commercial instead of High Fashion carreer with her? There are too many ?? at moment.

But right, I also think now she should skip the Big 4 season and should than try again, if possible the Big 4 in September....

No I would have hoped, she did  at least an editorial for a high fashion mag in cuba. I mean making good is fine. But it's more important to build up her book. But yeah after she hadn't done one show at Couture Week in Paris, maybe they were rethinking how to manage her. I actually think, she should have been with another Mother Agency than Elite Milan. Maybe one in Germany, like M4, AM, SMC or somebody which try also to get her the good magazines here in germany. 

She can't have another agency in Germany, since she is still with One Eins. Nobody knows what these contracts look like, but seeing the trouble Serlina has with the lost lawsuit, Celine will be off even worse. I think she has been talking to Munich Models, but nothing's official there due to OE.

Actually I thought they can't have any agencies around the globe and Serlina is with Modelwerk in Germany. The Contract must be super weird. Anyways, yes she might be with MM but I would have hoped for a different one, which can really manage her steps. 

I have no idea at moment what is going on. Celine is very quiet at IG, I think she takes all power to get fit soon.

Indeed, I also hoped for another agency in Germany than MM. But it seems they made the contacts to Elite for her because most of the models listed at MM have as foreign agency Elite. But yes MM is more commercial direction at all. I always think german agency Modelmanagement Hamburg is one of the best ones. But I am happy she has Elite at her side.

Cutlers do you have more informations about the Kuba Job? For me it looks also more like an edit than Lookbook or campaign?

She also does not tagg the company/ Magazine for what she has worked there. Seems she is not allowed and this is in most cases with Magazine jobs.

She posted one further nice backstage pic from this:

also

I am happy to hear, I like her showcard very much. They found a good way to show Celines best sides. I think she flys possible today to Milan to attend the last castings for Milan, I think she has passed some, but I think there is a good chance to book a show/ shows. I think we should look a level under the shows she tried at the coutures. Like No.21, Giada, Erika Cavallini etc., nice shows but not top level. Possible she can also get Sportmax after they felt so in love with her SS2018 lookbook. I also hope she trys Paris.

Good that she now feels better that she can travel and that she can overcome the fashion weeks.

I am in love with that portrait images at her showcard. It is so amazing beautiful and special.Good luck girl! :stormy: