Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

I don't like the short hair on her. Celine is the most beautiful with long wavy hair. It's a shame when someone that beautiful is considered too mainstream and too "pretty white girl", so she was told to cut it short, making her look like a butch lesbian (shout out to them 😉), so she would look somewhat edgy enough for hf. Her career started quite promising but I think it's pretty save to say now that her career has already reached its peak and doing Balmain for shows, and Ralph Lauren for catalog work is as far as it will go. What a shame 😒.

@kasushka, I lost the overview, because she did many tests and Gosees possible some jobs in her NYC time but mostly she did not name for what she shot. I know in the beginning was Brooksbrothers  and V Magazine, for the second I am not sure...

If you want, feel free to update my list or do a new one, or someone else can do it...🤗👍

So here's the updated list. Maybe I missed something...
I can’t believe that the pictures for the last year have not been published yet... or maybe we just didn’t notice them 😶

London/ UK (2018)

- shooting asumed for Monsoon assessoiresLondon 23. November 2018

- unknown shooting(s) rest of the week, London 24.-25. November 2018, one with strong makeup, red lips. Tests also possible?

Sydney Australia

- Further shooting at the same studio (as Sir the Label),  strong makeup, big hair, 60 th year style, possible editorial? Wearing Chanel, Sydney 15. January 2019

- Shooting for House of QuirkySydney, 24. January 2019

Europe/Germany

- Two days in Munich Germany, 29.04.+30.04.2019, possible agency visit at MM and possible job or tests, polas? No further information.

- Shooting in Milan Italy, for Etro, possible for Etro Cruise lookbook or catalogue 2020, Milan, 21.May 2019

- Shooting , lake Como, Como Italy, Ph: Andreas Ortner, Stylist: Margie Otte, for Peter Hahn, 10, August 2019.

- Unknown shooting in Barcelona, Spain. 05, September 2019

- Shooting at Milos Greece, Possible for L Ófficiel (no further information). Ph: Anja Boxhammer. Stylist: Adelaida Cue Bär. 06, September 2019.

- Shooting for Wonderland Magazine or for New Look, in London, UK. Makeup artist: Emma Miles. Hair stylist: Timothy Crespin. 03, October 2019.

- Shooting for Esprit in Düsseldorf Germany. 10, October 2019.

USA

- Shooting for Brooksbrothers in New York. 08, November 2019.

- Unknown shooting (possibly for V Magazine?) in New York. She was shooting with other model Lil Swan. 22, November 2019.

- Outdoor shoot in New York. Hair stylist: Yusuke Miura. 27, November 2019.

Thank you very much for your update 🤗

I think the pics from last year were not published or cut out of the lookbook or something. Who knows. I don´t think we will ever see them. Think we can take

soon out of that list. Sometimes pictures taken will not be published for what reason ever. Or we have not found them. Think when there would have been something published, Celine or her Mom would have shown it.

She left NYC with much luggage. I think she will not come back soon.

She is now on the way back home to her family!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...