Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Me too, she looks great, casual chick, bit businesslike in the motion pics, for me number 3 is the best. She impresses with her height and long legs. And the last one is amazing. Her smile.🤩

I cant wait to see the final pics. Good jobs she had the last time. Can´t wait to see what she is doing the next weeks. We have remaining four weeks till the Big 4.

Possible she is trying this time  again only the European Big 4 and NYFW next year? For NYFW I think she should be some weeks bevor there to built some connections, Gosees etc.

But I don´t know what is planned, sadly she is not talking about. I think when she will not fly to USA within the next two weeks she will not try the NYFW.

I think London, which she passed in February, might be possible that she is doing this place now. She informed in a story that she will try Paris Fashion week by sure.

It´s time for an update 😎

Jobs we are still waiting for:

- Shooting for SOEUR Paris SS 2019, Paris 23.06.2018

- Shooting for Bree Bags SS2019 Teaser Campaign, Munich 25.06.2018

- Unknown shooting, Barcelona 12.07.2018

- Shooting for ZeGarcia Oficial Spain? Ph: Alejandro Brito, Barcelona 13.07.2018 ( possible only test, pics now published, or further job?)

- Unknown shooting, possible Editorial shot, Ph: Frank Widemann, Fashion Editor: Elke Dostal, Munich 16.07.2018

- Asumed but not confirmed shooting for Lauren Ralph Lauren at Hydra Greece, 01.-02.08.2018, Photographer on set: Liz Collins, also on set VS  model Lily Aldridge & and the creative director of LRL.

- Campaign shot for Sisley Korea, shot by Adam Katz, Berlin 10.08.2018

Hi, oh yes sure. Nice to hear that you are elle0489 from TMF. welcome here. 🤗 I am Bombshell from TMF but I think you already know it 😏

I also love this pic posted from her mother today, this was one of the last outfits they shot yesterday I think. She also showed this look with many hearts in her IG story.