Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

I like her cover picture but not the full length one. It only shows that she is tall and skinny but her posture and the way she looks is awful in my opinion. 

Yes, it would be nice if she even walks for smaller shows, but I want her to be in bigger ones as she has so much potential. Look wise she could do some the bigger shows in milan and for sure in paris. But she doesn't have a strong walk as Ivana T. had for example. 

21 hours ago, cutlers said:

I don't get it. Why is she not doing any shows ? 

Maybe she didn't get any? Perhaps her agency didn't send her to any of the smaller castings and the gamble didn't pay off. I haven't watched many shows, but I didn't think she would've fit into any of the shows I have seen. Since she missed a couple of casting days in the beginning she might also only have been able to attend castings for later days? We will see.

7 hours ago, Nymeria said:

Maybe she didn't get any? Perhaps her agency didn't send her to any of the smaller castings and the gamble didn't pay off. I haven't watched many shows, but I didn't think she would've fit into any of the shows I have seen. Since she missed a couple of casting days in the beginning she might also only have been able to attend castings for later days? We will see.

In my opinion she could have fit for: Arthurs Arbresser, Alberta Feretti, N°21, Tods, Sportmaxx, Aigner until now. 

But it seems she booked something for tomorrow, as her Instastory is showing an early wake up call. Hopefully Jilsander 

NOTHING Guys!! Not a single show she could book in Milan!  She is already back in Germany.....:cry: She is at the Airport in Frankfurt Main.

Don´t know if she goes home or if she has a job and travels again somewhere?

This is really frustrating! Don´t understand it.:dry: But she seems to be happy. Don´t know what to think of that all?

First the Coutures, now Milan....

Yes Cutlers, she would have matched to many shows, don´t know at which castings she was but I know she was at some castings. Yes these designers would have matched to her. But we don´t know. Possible her walk is not strong enough etc.?

My opinion: She will go the commercial direction which is possible more easier than running behind the chance getting a catwalk model and getting much denial...

But there must be a plan. I can't imagine not getting a single show, cause in the end it is more about the look than walk. You see many many newfaces and some established Models with horrible walks but still walking many shows. I can't imagine her not even getting smaller shows. I don't think she is going to be just a commercial Model at Elite. Than she wouldn't have booked those lookbooks in Milan. 

I could imagine Celine was late in Milan, there were not many remaining castings. Further I could imagine Elite sent her only to Castings for topshows and shows one level under the topshows. I don´t think she went to a casting for smaller designers like Erika Cavallini, Brognano, Cividini, Aigner or others. I think they sent her only to Top Designers.... possible not even to No.21 or Giada and others, think only > High Rollers ... and as we have seen many topmodels are in those shows and top newcomers. And here it is difficult to come in. Celine has not the strongest walk...but an amazing look, yes indeed. But we will see how the agency plans with her.

I think Elite had high expections in Celine and would place her only in very good shows as top newcomer I could imagine. But I don´t know what they will do next with her. Will she get again the chance for the BIg 4 next season, possible one level down?

She wasn't super late, as LFW was still running and I know some other Models came at the same time and managed to book shows. But yeah maybe they really just send her to the Big Castings. But as I said look is really more important than the walk at least if you are a newface. A good strong walk is just the cherry on the top. 

She can do the big 4 in September. It's not like they wouldn't allow her to do the shows. Clients ask all the time if you did shows, cause depending on which shows you did it makes a model more valuable. They should just send her to everything and than see what happens, other Models also have done A and B shows in one season. 

I instantly thought she's winner material, when she was first shown on GNTM. Celine got the looks of a top model. Too bad that being exceptionally beautiful is ironically not in demand in the fashion industry. Especially in recent years, the big shows have been flooded with bland looking models. It's a shame that a profession about looks is oblivious to standouts like Celine. She looks stunning on the runway. Too bad that her beauty is restricted to doing Berlin fashion week. I'm afraid she will stuck at remaining an underrated model.

But there are still beautys at the catwalks! Look in those shows. Amazing faces are around. Victoria Cerretti , Varetta, Luna Bijl, Anna Ewers, Natasha Poly,  the Hadids and many good looking newcomers like Kaia Gerber, Sarah Dahl, Hanna Sprehe, Vanessa Hartog, Cosima Fritz etc.. Also when I go to the livestreams from Nowfashion I see many beautiful faces! So I don´t see bland looking models on those catwalks? That was in the early 2000 when the Heroine Chick was in. There were many faceless models, thin figures etc.   So I dont think it is because of the fact that Celine looks too beautiful. I don´t know why she is not booked?