Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

I had the same thoughts RoseT! Indeed hopefully not MM, this agency is too commercial. So I also hope she is in Munich for other things. But little hope in Munich are also some other agencies :Angel:

Would also feel better when she would be in Hamburg. :D But it is fact most of the models who split with OE are at MM.

Oh that is not a good sign when she follows Munich Models as it is the only agency she follows at IG.... really hoped she will try it with another agency than MM.

But it is so, nearly all OE models are later listed there with only some exceptions like Ivana & some others. I am so  happy that Serlina took Modelwerk.

@Charlie´s Alter Ego Not directly wrong... but Munich models is too comercial and they have not these conections like other agencys to the high fashion szene. Most of the models there are not high fashion models,  for only some exceptions ( for examle Maartje Verhoef , Birgit Kos...) are there but most of them work in commercial direction. And they have many many models listed. I prefer smaller agencies who take more care of the single models and especially newcomers to place them international.

Fabienne her little sister was also at this shooting!

IMG_20171003_205551_298.thumb.jpg.b9628e11122806d0cb5de9b734e7f1c8.jpg

I could imagine she will sign soon direct to an agency. Possible both sisters will be at the same? But good to see that Fabienne will

try it without a casting show! When you follow her at IG you see that she is dreaminmg  to be a model. She has also good pictures in her thread.