Bellazon

Celine Bethmann
Thumbnail

Sheila

Call me crazy but I could really see her as a redhead. I don't think she'll ever do such a drastic change. but I could imagine her with red hair. She was recently bored on a train ride and used some filters to change her hair into some crazy colors (blue, green, red). And this was the red one. 

Like, I wouldn't want such a red-red, this bright/neon kind of red. But I think she could totally rock a natural, redhead, ginger color. Similar to Samantha Brock from season 9. A natural kind of red that wouldn't turn her into an alternative model. But like I said - I doubt she'd ever do this. It's just something that I think she could pull off ^^  

I also could imagine, also some lighter brown would match. I really hope she will not short her hair anymore...

Her mother answered to a question on her IG account if Celine will try it at the Big 4 (possible London)?  that it is Celines biggest goal to walk there....:D Let us keep the fingers crossed for them!

I hope they can convince Papa Klum to give her this chance!