Bellazon

Models Championship;

lostdiadem

I have a lot more are you okay with what you got or if you want to add them

Irina Sharipova  Zoe aggelikki  jenna goldsack  agnes pimentel Magda Zalejska Elyse Taylor Xenia Tchoumitcheva Mara Teigen Jarah Mariano Caitlin Rickets Melissa Haro Kim Cloutier Lucia Dvorska, Alicia Ruelas, Margaux Brook, Beatrice Fontoura, Valeria Erokhina Morgan Shelly Valery Kauffman Christine Burke Carolina Sanchez Marina Nery Jennifer Lamiraqui Natasha Galkina
The oldies
Noemie Lenoir  Josie Maran Petra Nemcova Yamila Diaz Karen Mulder Paulina Porizkova 

32 minutes ago, Kells. said:

I forgot Daniella Van Graas and Lorraine Van Wyk if you want to add them.

Darling, the nominations are over now, there are way too many! :rofl:  I saved yours til Jasmine Sanders.

Tell me in case if you want to substitue some of your previous nominations with these last ones!

12 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Omg I'm never fast enough for those competitions :rofl:

You didn't really miss anything for this competition. All we did was nominate models for the competition, there are no teams and no poster controls the models they nominated. :D

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Why don't you make it 350 so it is a round number? :smile:

Well, we are at 346 and I already told Kells that nominations are over already, since she kept nominating, so I guess it's not fair now to re-open them and add new names instead of hers. :smile: and you can find the complete list in the opening post.

FIRST ROUNDS COMING UP!

54 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

You didn't really miss anything for this competition. All we did was nominate models for the competition, there are no teams and no poster controls the models they nominated. :D

Oh well alright then :D But I still miss all the team competition lmao