Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

but for us she is very special :blush:

I don't know, I think that Eugenia is one a few models who can't leave anyone unfazed. She is a rare model that can't be called plain. I can understand if people don't like or even hate her look but she just can't leave you cold I think :D

but for us she is very special :blush:

I don't know, I think that Eugenia is one a few models who can't leave anyone unfazed. She is a rare model that can't be called plain. I can understand if people don't like or even hate her look but she just can't leave you cold I think :D

relax people i didnt say that i dont like her i just say that she is cute and nothing so special it's my opinion..... :laugh:

I am relaxed as no one else.

I wanted to say that (and what was said is not for you, only the first sentence) and I said that. It's my opinion ;)

Well that's my opinion too & I'm fed up with people saying she sucks

But what is true ...boys are not really attracted by this kinda girls.We prefer next door girls style

Her face is too perfectly shaped, Almost perfection

(Well I began to love her since you have been posting some much beautiful pics)

oh wow - Emilia you are truly legendary! thanks a million for all these beautiful pictures!

in my opinion Eugenia is the most breathtaking and stunning model i've ever laid eyes on. her beauty is so unique and mysterious. i love the way she walks the runways - elegance and stealth with a hint of dangerous ferocity. her eyes are on fire with a "don't you dare mess with me look"...

she stalks the catwalks with tons of confidence and sexy allure. simply put - Eugenia was born to do this.

she's so lovely and beautiful. i think i speak for almost everyone here when i say we adore her to pieces.

im male and to me, she hot. She is (or was) the reason why i watched victorias secret. She is just HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is one of the few'tom ford' models left, and lets face it people, they were the best and they are the hottest. Youve got eugenia, daria, elise, julia, hana and marija there, all who in my opinion are stunning (and very nice to look at....... )

Todays new models are horrific. There not even models in an ugly way, theyre just plain ugly. We need more eugenia's.

Valentino SS 2006, SS 2005 & AW 2004

post-16178-0-1446126448-53038_thumb.jpg post-16178-0-1446126448-54151_thumb.jpg post-16178-0-1446126448-55347_thumb.jpg post-16178-0-1446126448-56066_thumb.jpg

Ohy. Thank you so much. :wub:

im male and to me, she hot. She is (or was) the reason why i watched victorias secret. She is just HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is one of the few'tom ford' models left, and lets face it people, they were the best and they are the hottest. Youve got eugenia, daria, elise, julia, hana and marija there, all who in my opinion are stunning (and very nice to look at....... )

Todays new models are horrific. There not even models in an ugly way, theyre just plain ugly. We need more eugenia's.

They're okay. Kind of harsh to call them ugly. :blink: But I agree with you on Tom Ford models....I just miss him period. :ermm: :cry:

Did you mean me by darling? :)

I don't understand people who come to threads only to say 'she is nothing special', 'I don't like her' etc. So stupid. I just don't understand the point.

I agree...but then again here it is all about maxim girls and bad models. :ninja: