Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Eugenia clearly has the better body. I'm sorry 90% of the time Doutzen doesn't look toned and it's distracting (at least imo) lol, and while a thicker brow works well on Eugenia, not so much on Doutzen, I'd like nothing more then to pluck those god damn caterpillars who've taken residence above her eyes.

Eugenia is such a awesome model, and Doutzen while stunning has 3-4 different looks... which means she's PERFECT for VS *hides* {Sorry, the Angels have the same modeling style}

and I agree with you Josie!

nice work it looks great! i can't believe how stunning Eugenia is. there's such an elegance and grace about her... she can pull off so many looks and she always looks flawless doing it. in my opinion Eugenia was born to model. what a beauty.

Thank you very much for the compliment!

wow it's a real love-fest here :p

and it feels so good :blush:

btw thank you very much for posting Flair editorial here! :hug:

Wow. At first I did now like Eugenia. I had only seen a couple of pictures and was like....she's nothing special. And then I watched the DOC film about Eugenia on youtube. And I instantly fell in love. I looked at all her pics and now I'm like, WTF was I thinking?? She is GORGEOUS in every sense of the word. And her face was MEANT to have smokey eyes and pale lips. That's my favorite look on a model. And Eugenia does it the BEST. I must have more!!! Sadly I'm only on page 48 right now. But that's good cause there's more i have yet to see!!!

There's something about these four pics that really really stun me.

Can anyone make me a wallpaper out of them? Or have a wallpaper that uses ANY of them?

I would be soo thankful!

post-11516-1185922821_thumb.jpg

post-11516-1185922848_thumb.jpg

post-11516-1185922860_thumb.jpg

post-11516-1185922966_thumb.jpg