Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

um, i read somewhere on tfs that she had a fight with Valentino....is this true because it would explain why his favourite model no longer appears in his shows. Also, could someone please clarify to me why she wasnt on the Vogue US cover in 2004 with all the other top models? I read diffferent things everywhere!!!!!!!!

I love the site!! good job Sweet Rus!!

Go vote for Eugenia!!

As much as I love Doutzen, I'm slowly getting sick of her in the same way I've pretty much gotten tired of the Angels.

Doutzen is turning into the new Adriana/Ale. *sighs* Other models don't stand a chance.

I love the site!! good job Sweet Rus!!

Go vote for Eugenia!!

As much as I love Doutzen, I'm slowly getting sick of her in the same way I've pretty much gotten tired of the Angels.

Doutzen is turning into the new Adriana/Ale. *sighs* Other models don't stand a chance.

thank you very much Josie, it's like my and Lakomka's child :rofl:

I know what you are talking about. I have kinda love/hate feelings about Doutzen, I really like her sometimes and find her incredibly pretty but sometimes I just want to :persuazn: her :ninja: :rofl:

I hope Eugenia will win :D. Maybe Doutzen is conventionally prettier than Zhenya, but if u see the work of the latter, she is 2 heads above Doutzen in terms of

modelling talents and everything else :whistle:

I hope Eugenia will win :D. Maybe Doutzen is conventionally prettier than Zhenya, but if u see the work of the latter, she is 2 heads above Doutzen in terms of

I agree 100%

Eugenia clearly has the better body. I'm sorry 90% of the time Doutzen doesn't look toned and it's distracting (at least imo) lol, and while a thicker brow works well on Eugenia, not so much on Doutzen, I'd like nothing more then to pluck those god damn caterpillars who've taken residence above her eyes.

Eugenia is such a awesome model, and Doutzen while stunning has 3-4 different looks... which means she's PERFECT for VS *hides* {Sorry, the Angels have the same modeling style}

I agree 100%

Eugenia clearly has the better body. I'm sorry 90% of the time Doutzen doesn't look toned and it's distracting (at least imo) lol, and while a thicker brow works well on Eugenia, not so much on Doutzen, I'd like nothing more then to pluck those god damn caterpillars who've taken residence above her eyes.

Eugenia is such a awesome model, and Doutzen while stunning has 3-4 different looks... which means she's PERFECT for VS *hides* {Sorry, the Angels have the same modeling style}

(Y)

I'm calling it now... Doutzen will win Sweet 32. Eugenia was really the only other "popular" model who had a remote chance in hell at beating her. :(

This is who we have left:

Caroline Francischini

Catrinel Menghia

Doutzen Kroes

Eugenia Volodina

Hana Soukupova

Isabeli Fontana

Josie Maran

Julie Ordon

Megan Fox

Milla Jovovich

Mini Anden