Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

My friend helped me with a translation of one of Zheny's interview )))

This is just a part...

- The epoch of supermodels, unfortunately, has come to the end. But each of them - Sindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Shiffer, Linda Evangelista - could leave in people memory their own unique image. Whether it is possible for you to create your own?

- Perhaps, I am still searching for it. But one should not forget that now other times. For supermodel of that epoch the customer sent a limousine to bring her on shooting. There is no such today. Our generation is not being extolled like this. It is necessary to be able to humour under big clients, your image should thoroughly meet their desires.

They say, that leading fashion houses and designers have decided to end “an epoch of supermodels” because it became too unprofitable. I had a chance to meet Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell. Certainly, they have the highest opinion about themselves, especially Naomi, who is constantly surrounded by a trail of scandals. But, in principle, it is nice people, pleasant in conversation. Nobody of them was never an example for me, because in that life I am always chose my own way.

- Is there a place for friendship in the world of fashion? Or all is built on a cold partnership and mutual benefits?

- I am very friendly with girls. We talk much on shows, we joke, we laugh. We can go together for a lunch. And as for the "cold" relations, I have responsibilities under contracts according to which it is necessary to appear on presentations. For example, representing the face of the Valentino new aroma advertising company I recently participated in one of the New York receptions where were Gwineth Paltrow and Pamela Anderson, spoke with stars. But I am not friendly with any of them. I am not party person at all.

- How do you spend the leisure?

- In Paris I can go restaurant with friends, and after this my evening comes to an end. My favorite place in Paris - fish restaurant "Mediterrian" nearby to theatre "Odeon". In Kazan I can afford myself a night club. As a whole, now I have more time for rest, as now I can choose where to work and with whom, instead of to try, as earlier, to be lit up in every fashionable magazine. Last place which I enjoyed very much

hahaha at first glance i read "she is not very beautiful" and i was like "ugh look who's talking... you ave adriana lima in your avi so of course you can't get eugenia's appeal" :blush:

:laugh: Never judge a book by its cover, or in this case by the avatar :p

hahaha at first glance i read "she is not very beautiful" and i was like "ugh look who's talking... you ave adriana lima in your avi so of course you can't get eugenia's appeal" :blush:

:laugh: Never judge a book by its cover, or in this case by the avatar :p

hahaha exactly, sorry :p it's good to see that someone can like both adriana and eugenia, diversity is the way to go :p

anyone have any shots of eugienia at the 2006 Fall Christian Dior Couture show? when all the girls wore armor? i need it for a project!

preferably HQ?

i've never seen HQ's of that show but my runway folder is a real mess so i could be wrong :unsure: i'm sure Tanya will be able to help you though :laugh:

hahaha exactly, sorry :p it's good to see that someone can like both adriana and eugenia, diversity is the way to go :p

it definitely is!

This will sound a bit cliched lol, but I try to appreciate beauty in general, regardless of what form it takes :)

anyone have any shots of eugienia at the 2006 Fall Christian Dior Couture show? when all the girls wore armor? i need it for a project!

preferably HQ?

i've never seen HQ's of that show but my runway folder is a real mess so i could be wrong :unsure: i'm sure Tanya will be able to help you though :laugh:

I think the pix were actually posted in HQs somewhere on TFS. But I do not keep runway pix, so I have to check her thread :unsure:

preferably HQ?

i don't have the pic with Eugenia, but Marija wore an armor from the same collection in an editorial

scan by me post-70-0-1446126356-35966_thumb.jpg

preferably HQ?

i don't have the pic with Eugenia, but Marija wore an armor from the same collection in an editorial

scan by me post-8469-0-1446126357-3673_thumb.jpg

wow thank you!!!! your the best!! :wave: :heart: :heart:

My friend helped me with a translation of one of Zheny's interview )))

This is just a part...

- The epoch of supermodels, unfortunately, has come to the end. But each of them - Sindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Shiffer, Linda Evangelista - could leave in people memory their own unique image. Whether it is possible for you to create your own?

- Perhaps, I am still searching for it. But one should not forget that now other times. For supermodel of that epoch the customer sent a limousine to bring her on shooting. There is no such today. Our generation is not being extolled like this. It is necessary to be able to humour under big clients, your image should thoroughly meet their desires.

They say, that leading fashion houses and designers have decided to end “an epoch of supermodels” because it became too unprofitable. I had a chance to meet Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell. Certainly, they have the highest opinion about themselves, especially Naomi, who is constantly surrounded by a trail of scandals. But, in principle, it is nice people, pleasant in conversation. Nobody of them was never an example for me, because in that life I am always chose my own way.

- Is there a place for friendship in the world of fashion? Or all is built on a cold partnership and mutual benefits?

- I am very friendly with girls. We talk much on shows, we joke, we laugh. We can go together for a lunch. And as for the "cold" relations, I have responsibilities under contracts according to which it is necessary to appear on presentations. For example, representing the face of the Valentino new aroma advertising company I recently participated in one of the New York receptions where were Gwineth Paltrow and Pamela Anderson, spoke with stars. But I am not friendly with any of them. I am not party person at all.

- How do you spend the leisure?

- In Paris I can go restaurant with friends, and after this my evening comes to an end. My favorite place in Paris - fish restaurant "Mediterrian" nearby to theatre "Odeon". In Kazan I can afford myself a night club. As a whole, now I have more time for rest, as now I can choose where to work and with whom, instead of to try, as earlier, to be lit up in every fashionable magazine. Last place which I enjoyed very much �“ Bahamas. There I managed to combine job and rest. Before we went to Dominican republic where it is also very beautiful. After New Year I am planning to go to Mexico. Well, and it is traditional every summer the whole month I spend in Sochi.

The whole text on our site

Big thanks! :wave: