Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

she looks :/ i dunno that's why i post in her thread so rarely it's not that i dislike her, no but i don't know what to write about her

she looks just like Eugenia Volodina

:confused: What do you mean, she looks just like Eugenia? She is Eugenia :p

you never believe but i knew it

ok for example let's take Doutzy or any other model in one pic she looks sexy in cute way, in other one she looks clasically sexy, in the 3rd one she looks sexy in VS way but Eugenia always looks eugeniaishly sexy, i don't imagine her looking otherwise. i don't say it's bad though

"ok for example let's take Doutzy or any other model in one pic she looks sexy in cute way, in other one she looks clasically sexy, in the 3rd one she looks sexy in VS way but Eugenia always looks eugeniaishly sexy, i don't imagine her looking otherwise. i don't say it's bad though"

No offense, but doutzen is one of the few mdels who can only look sexy. She cant do anything other than just looking plain hot (thats not really a bad thing though) whereas eugenia is one of the few model who can do extremely sexy but can look different. Just look at the runways theyve been in. Eugenia has doen prada, miu miu, alexander mcqueen where the models arent necessarily sexy. There odd or wierd but she can do that. Ive never seen doutzen do these shows and i believe its probably because she cant do odd or wierd, she can just do sexy. She has a nieche market. But i still love doutzen, but eugenia is hotter and a better model.

No offense, but doutzen is one of the few mdels who can only look sexy. She cant do anything other than just looking plain hot (thats not really a bad thing though) whereas eugenia is one of the few model who can do extremely sexy but can look different. Just look at the runways theyve been in. Eugenia has doen prada, miu miu, alexander mcqueen where the models arent necessarily sexy. There odd or wierd but she can do that. Ive never seen doutzen do these shows and i believe its probably because she cant do odd or wierd, she can just do sexy. She has a nieche market. But i still love doutzen, but eugenia is hotter and a better model.

i agree overall but i believe Doutzen did walk for McQueen once :p SS06 show, but it was one of the most "commercial" shows of McQueen i've ever seen so this might explain that :p

but it sounds like it IS a bad thing what you said about Doutzen, but it doesn't matter it's not about Doutz

in my opinion Eugenia looks sexy just in dark way, but of course i may be wrong b/c i haven't seen all her pics, so show me pics where she looks sweet as a candy

you never believe but i knew it

ok for example let's take Doutzy or any other model in one pic she looks sexy in cute way, in other one she looks clasically sexy, in the 3rd one she looks sexy in VS way but Eugenia always looks eugeniaishly sexy, i don't imagine her looking otherwise. i don't say it's bad though

Okay, now I understand what you were pointing out. That's your opinion and that is perfectly fine. :p I was just confused what you meant by before that's all.