Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

OMG i just saw we're not even sure it's our Zhenya :|

I could very well be that Mandzieva chick :ermm:

yeah, I thought about Mand... Eugenia but I still have a little hope, tho it's a strange casting to put someone as big as Eugenia is with some unk models

The russian guy on youtube told me he'll post part too on 14 april ! so that's already less work for you :shifty:

are you talking about YaniHartonen? coz it was his video that i saw with the translation. :wave:

i haven't seen tanya's though. i'll try to check it out. :blush:

THat pic with Jean Paul Gaultier is so cute :|

and OMG really ? can you lin me to the information (i asume you saw it at tFS ?)

I'm so happy that eventhough she isnt feature in the three major Vogue's (US, Paris and Italia) She's working so much for other editions these days :woot:

THank you Nastya, way to start the day :D :hug:

THat pic with Jean Paul Gaultier is so cute :|

and OMG really ? can you lin me to the information (i asume you saw it at tFS ?)

I'm so happy that eventhough she isnt feature in the three major Vogue's (US, Paris and Italia) She's working so much for other editions these days :woot:

THank you Nastya, way to start the day :D :hug:

Yeah, I saw the info on TFS, but forum working so slow today that I can't post the link <_<

edit: ok try

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f78/v...nini-55630.html

I'm soo sooo happy Zhenya got another ed!!!!

And I love the pic with Gaultier too )))

hahaha it's very slow for me as well but i found the link :) thanks anyways :hug:

I'm happy too, i can't wait to see scans or at least a preview... With the name of th ed alone i can't quite picture what this ed will look like :ermm:

"para sempre coco" means "coconut forever" but i guess "coco" has another meaning :rofl:

You would have to write "para sempre côco" <-- coconut, or "para sempre cocô" you know :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Brazil huh? :brows:

:rofl: :rofl: the one with Isabeli on the cover?