Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Hi mg itz .cypress.

Thank you so much for all the HQ fashion scans!! they are absolutely wonderful! :laugh:

may i ask what is the website for celebcity?

Thanks

Sims

you're welcome :hehe: www.thecelebritycity.com :) but you gotta have an account to visit the site :/

Hi, I tried to register but couldn't - it just keep showing me the log-in page.....any idea?

can someone upload them to youtube or something? please? :wave: :blush:

yesterday I got the vid in a good quality, now I am in the process of translating, it'll take some time, please be patient ;)

yes, i'm very patient. :laugh:

thanks so much. :heart:

^ I think she might have seen an excerpt from the big documentary about beauty queens :unsure:

No Ben... It was another programme about russian models :blink: They also showed Natasha with her mom and Tanya D... I read that in another forum <_<

Can't believe I missed that

:| has Russia finally realized there were great Russian models out there ? :laugh:

I'm sure the video will be on the internet soon... it'd better be :|

I hope so too :blush: But not sure... As I understand It was just a part of russian every-morning-show " Good morning"... Not a film.... But hope we will see iy some day <_<

And I really really hope that Russia finally realized that our girls/models deserves some more attention

:| has Russia finally realized there were great Russian models out there ? :laugh:

I'm sure the video will be on the internet soon... it'd better be :|

I hope so too :blush: But not sure... As I understand It was just a part of russian every-morning-show " Good morning"... Not a film.... But hope we will see iy some day <_<

And I really really hope that Russia finally realized that our girls/models deserves some more attention

Yep it was episod in Good Morning.10 minutes maybe more.Was interview with Jenya and her mom and interview with Tanya D.And they show Tanya D,Natasha Poly with parents.Tanya's mom very young,35 yo something like that,and Tanya said she working for mom,her mom dont work anymore.Jenya's mom said about Jenya's appetit,and she worry because Jenya always eat like bird,and her dad always trying feed her a lot)since she was a kid.And girls said they traveling with parents,except Jenya :evil: I hope you understand my awful english :ninja: :whistle:

Can't believe I missed that

me too, but I do not wake up early, so it's not surprising :cry:

exactly :confused:

Tanechka my daughter early bird,envy you :laugh: i want sleep more :ninja: