Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

i don't care actually :woot: i speak french english spanish and some portuguese so i could look after models of all nationalities :woot: haha i'm seriously thinking about writting to a big agency like IMG, DNA, Elite or Marilyn and ask them what it takes to work for them :ninja:

in Brazil ? Raia de Goeye, Gloria Coelho, Tereza Santos, Iódice (i haven't seen pics from that show yet but she was confirmed so...), and she's supposed to do Huis Clos, Maria Bonita and André Lima today but her booker said she'd do 6 shows so i assume one of them is wrongly listed :ninja:

i don't care actually :woot: i speak french english spanish and some portuguese so i could look after models of all nationalities :woot: haha i'm seriously thinking about writting to a big agency like IMG, DNA, Elite or Marilyn and ask them what it takes to work for them :ninja:

:clap: wow thats awesome! all those languages!

learn some russian, yeah? :shifty:

i fully support you writing to them.. :woot: that would be so amazing if you could be an intern or something.

please do. :yes: no harm in writing is there?