Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:woot: i doubt you will, being the big eugenia fans that you two are, but if you ever need help, know that i'm here :p

you're welcome :hug: i'm waiting for some clippings that i bought on ebay so soon there will be more scans of pics that we have never seen :shifty:

hahahaha ok :p

:wub: did you make that vid ? it's awesome ! thanks :hug:

:woot: i doubt you will, being the big eugenia fans that you two are, but if you ever need help, know that i'm here :p

:wub: did you make that vid ? it's awesome ! thanks :hug:

why not? help is always welcomed, there are so many things to do that we will hardly do everything if there are only 2 of us

yes. I made this vid ;)

speaking of editorial... i have the "d

:rofl: i talked about it when i received the mag but since nobody seemed too crazy about that ed i didn't want to waste time :p

that's cool, web design is a pain :ninja: i actually wanted to make a site for eugenia long ago but gave up because of the galery, it got on my nerves :ninja:

BTW here is a Fendi pic that i had never seen:

post-2553-1166443819_thumb.jpg

if someone has it in HQ :whistle:

:rofl: i talked about it when i received the mag but since nobody seemed too crazy about that ed i didn't want to waste time :p

that's cool, web design is a pain :ninja: i actually wanted to make a site for eugenia long ago but gave up because of the galery, it got on my nerves :ninja:

don't know about others but I am crazy about everything that concerns Eugenia :whistle:

yes, it's a pain. I tried to use many different site creators but then discovered freewebs, maybe design is not extraordinary but at least it's easy to work with it and you can make it look nice, you can add music and some effects as well

thanx for Fendi ad, where did you find it? I don't remember if I saw it or not...hmmm

don't know about others but I am crazy about everything that concerns Eugenia :whistle:

yes, it's a pain. I tried to use many different site creators but then discovered freewebs, maybe design is not extraordinary but at least it's easy to work with it and you can make it look nice, you can add music and some effects as well

thanx for Fendi ad, where did you find it? I don't remember if I saw it or not...hmmm

i'll try to scan it then

about the Fendi pic, I found a tiny version in Brad Kroening's thread at ModelHommes.com and requested for a bigger version of it, that's all they had though :ninja:

Hi!!!!! Taben I want to ask you upload for me this two pictures..... I don't know ? but I can't upload tham to the site :blink: <_<

The i-D pic was scanned by you, and that pic from Makeover ed I took from your post :fun:

where do you want me to upload it ? :unsure: