Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:clap: thanks miwa :hug:

she's just THAT amazing :wub:

and thanks for the pics volodina rox, someare new to me :flower:

amazing avi :wub: , I see you got the vids or do you still need them to be uploaded....

edited...oh I saw you still need it, I'll upload it later, I dunno maybe tommorow, maybe later....

Pronovias video is from pronovias.com, I can't capture as good as you, the quality sucks but if you want I'll upload it too

Pronovias 2007 video posted by sweet rus on tfs and on youtube :) thanks :flower:

thanx :laugh:

Somebody airbrushed Eugenia's eyes onto Daria's face post-3891-1160414303_thumb.jpg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

actually it was me, yeah I know, I am bad at working with photoshop :ninja: :laugh:

thanks guys for the comments about my avi :hug: i love it too, i just wish there weren't so much writing on it :laugh:

btw, i just won the 235+ eugenia clippings :woot:

and i'm scanning the saks 5th avenue catalog and edtiting some pronovias pictures right now :shifty:

thanks guys for the comments about my avi :hug: i love it too, i just wish there weren't so much writing on it :laugh:

btw, i just won the 235+ eugenia clippings :woot:

and i'm scanning the saks 5th avenue catalog and edtiting some pronovias pictures right now :shifty:

yahoo! :clap:

great avi, by the way :)