Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I got the video from the site, it's in flv format, but unfortunately I can't find a way to get it converted to anything else, as it can't be opened in any of the converters I have. But other than that at least you'll have it for playback. Maybe someone else can figure out how to convert it out of the new flv format. ;)

You'll need the latest version of FLVPlayer to play the file.

Eugenia CFDA Video

can anyone upload this video on youtube?

by the way, i've seen the other videos of eugenia on youtube. thanks to sweet_rus.

but i want that video from the CFDA awards! it's just brilliantly beautiful! PLEASE? :wub:

i love eugenia, hana and natalia.

and lemme just say, i've always been a lurker here. but after that video, i have to post! :wave:

can anyone upload this video on youtube?

by the way, i've seen the other videos of eugenia on youtube. thanks to sweet_rus.

but i want that video from the CFDA awards! it's just brilliantly beautiful! PLEASE? :wub:

i love eugenia, hana and natalia.

and lemme just say, i've always been a lurker here. but after that video, i have to post! :wave:

my pleasure :)

I tried to upload it on youtube but it's a wrong format for this site. I think we should wait when Taben or smb else will convert this video

Zhenya Volodina for Yves Saint Laurent :heart: [511kb] Possibly 2004 ?

[scanned by Tortoisie ]

oh honey, thanky uo so much, Zhenya looks fantastic n this ad! :wub: And my congratulations with buying new scanner ;)

Edited by Sweet rus