Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Limaholics and other people may not agree with me, and that's fine. I'm just stating my opinion here so don't slaughter me. When I first saw Eugenia's thread I was like oh my gosh she's got to be the most beautiful model I have ever seen. I kept on coming on to see pictures until one night I looked through the whole 59 pages (which were the number at the time) and said to myself she's got to be the world's most beautiful woman. And everyone who doesn't think so agian it's just my opinion. I hope she doesn't fall of the radar I enjoy just admiring the perfection that she is.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Limaholics and other people may not agree with me, and that's fine. I'm just stating my opinion here so don't slaughter me. When I first saw Eugenia's thread I was like oh my gosh she's got to be the most beautiful model I have ever seen. I kept on coming on to see pictures until one night I looked through the whole 59 pages (which were the number at the time) and said to myself she's got to be the world's most beautiful woman. And everyone who doesn't think so agian it's just my opinion. I hope she doesn't fall of the radar I enjoy just admiring the perfection that she is.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:thumbsup:

my uncle has a huge poster of her chanel ad in his office

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooo nice tell him if he ever gets tired of it to send it to me! :D

me too.... :blink: :blink: or what :blink: :wave: :whistle: ....ohhhhh i fell 4 her four years back.....then went deeper at the gucci(tom ford)show.........got her name a year or two back......and now hwad over toes :blink: :blush: :cry: ;)

When i first saw her i thought she was the most hedious , ugliest , weird looking model...And 1 of the ugliest woman/girls i've ever seen...

And i don't hate her as much but i still do and think she is ass ugly.

Sorry it's my opinion ppl can start attacking me all they want but that won't change my mind , that's what the forum is about the discuss and write our opinions.

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~

shot by me

after Dior Haute Couture (2 days ago)

after Elie Saab Haute Couture (today)

is it just me or is eugenia getting more and more beautiful as days go by ? :shifty:

indeed :o

viva-paris agency finally is not under construction

I found this pic from some old editorial which is new for me and Viva composite card

and also there is a print book on the site which you can download but the problem is that my version of Adobe Reader is old and I can't open the file, can smb tell me what's in this print book, please?

post-2044-1152525708_thumb.gif

post-2044-1152525725_thumb.gif

Edited by Sweet rus

When i first saw her i thought she was the most hedious , ugliest , weird looking model...And 1 of the ugliest woman/girls i've ever seen...

Sorry it's my opinion ppl can start attacking me all they want but that won't change my mind , that's what the forum is about the discuss and write our opinions.

of course you can say what you think but not in such unpleasant form <_< .

If models are not beautiful I wonder how do other people live?

Edited by Sweet rus

TO BETTY: People ARE entitled to their opinions, but knowing how one feels about a model and yet

go to that model's thread and say ugly things like that can only make me wonder,

maybe you're "ass ugly" :beating: And oh yeah, you did give permission to go ahead

and attack you......

Edited by BrownEyesGirl

In my opinion i Think She is Ugly! Yes actual Ugly in the full mening of the word...Never liked her i don't kno what u guys find do much in her...But that is My own opinion..

I don't even want to see her wit no make ip she'll be even more scary :ninja:

See that first post up there? Back in April you made your point about her being ugly. We get it. You don't like her. Move on. We actually do have a rule about bashing models. And I think by stating your opinion more than once, and in the manner you choose to do so, you are toeing the line between appropriate discourse and being negative to get a rise out of people. So I'm asking you once and only once to please stop. If you really feel the need to complain about her, there is a thread for that express purpose. You'll find it in General Babe Discussion. Feel free to vent there. Thanks for your cooperation.

of course you can say what you think but not in such unpleasant form <_< .

If models are not beautiful I wonder how do other people live?

Yea i know sorry i said it in that harsh way...

And i don't wonder i don't want to know...But still there are a Lot of average pretty people on the street or wherever.

TO BETTY: People ARE entitled to their opinions, but knowing how one feels about a model and yet

go to that model's thread and say ugly things like that can only make me wonder,

maybe you're "ass ugly" :beating: And oh yeah, you did give permission to go ahead

and attack you......

Well you can wonder all you want and even if i was i would still express my opinion either you/anybody else like it on not....

And yes i did so you can go on i really coudn't care less and u shouldn't care either about what i think/say about her it shouldn't bother u 1 bit if you like her that much.

In my opinion i Think She is Ugly! Yes actual Ugly in the full mening of the word...Never liked her i don't kno what u guys find do much in her...But that is My own opinion..

I don't even want to see her wit no make ip she'll be even more scary :ninja:

See that first post up there? Back in April you made your point about her being ugly. We get it. You don't like her. Move on. We actually do have a rule about bashing models. And I think by stating your opinion more than once, and in the manner you choose to do so, you are toeing the line between appropriate discourse and being negative to get a rise out of people. So I'm asking you once and only once to please stop. If you really feel the need to complain about her, there is a thread for that express purpose. You'll find it in General Babe Discussion. Feel free to vent there. Thanks for your cooperation.

Yeah i remember that post ofcourse and yes it was in April that was while ago so i thought I'd drop a line again.

And my bad about the rule i actually didn't know. And i am not trying to get rise out of people it is their fault if they get offended in anyway if they love her so much they shouldn't care about what other people think/say i wouldn't get angry 1 bit if anybody says something negative about 1 of my favorite models it's their own opinion i respect it. I have mine.

And Ok i will stop i know the way i said that about her was harsh/mean and i am sorry but i can't say it in any nicer way.

Ok i will find that threat later if i ever feel like expressing my opinion about her again.