Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

forget_me_not thank you for making this thread alive :hug: Love the pics you posted and adore your avy

Yours words are very sweet Lakomka! :hug: I'm happy that I see more Eugenia's fans here!

Thanks Nefertiti for pics!

Well, it's not like I'm a new here, it's just we haven't much to contribute :cry: But I'm a fan. A huge fan =) Don't think any other model or celebrity in general could replace Zhenya for me :wub:

PS: Glad you enjoyed our site :fun:

Well, it's not like I'm a new here, it's just we haven't much to contribute :cry: But I'm a fan. A huge fan =) Don't think any other model or celebrity in general could replace Zhenya for me :wub:

I know Lakomka that you are not new Eugenia's fan and very huge fan! I adore your website about Zhenya :heart: . But some new people start to visit topic about Zhenya here so I'm happy 'bout that. And we - fans must try to keep Zhenya's topic alive here in Bellazon, 'cause to mee Eugenia is the best model ever!

I know Lakomka that you are not new Eugenia's fan and very huge fan! I adore your website about Zhenya :heart: . But some new people start to visit topic about Zhenya here so I'm happy 'bout that. And we - fans must try to keep Zhenya's topic alive here in Bellazon, 'cause to mee Eugenia is the best model ever!

That's true :heart: So here is one of my absolutely fav half candid picture of Zhenya

voguekoreaaugust20043.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Look at this green eyes!!! :woot: :wub:

they are blue-grey actually

thanx for the pix

you're welcome!

Zhenya has very interesting eyes - very sexy - no matter the color, but the shape I really like the shape of her eyes.

Thanks maels for pic!