Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

• 2 weeks later...

Theyre stunning pics. Shes still got it......

Happy to see her get a big editorial, still waiting on the french vogue editorial, but to get numero and only showing up in 1 show over 2 seasons, it still means that they still want her.

Please let this be a comeback to the runway for her, im sick of seeing shit, stupid models in shows. I need to see the tom ford models again.....

Sidenote, to sweet rus, thanks for the news and is this the first time ive seen you name pic as someone other than eugenia?

Happy to see her get a big editorial, still waiting on the french vogue editorial, but to get numero and only showing up in 1 show over 2 seasons, it still means that they still want her.

Please let this be a comeback to the runway for her, im sick of seeing shit, stupid models in shows. I need to see the tom ford models again.....

Sidenote, to sweet rus, thanks for the news and is this the first time ive seen you name pic as someone other than eugenia?

I am afraid she doesn't want to do runway anymore :(

no, it's not the first time, but yeah, most of the time I have Eugenia in my avatar pic

I am afraid she doesn't want to do runway anymore :(

no, it's not the first time, but yeah, most of the time I have Eugenia in my avatar pic

Wait.. Where did she say she doesn't want to do runway anymore? Was there an interview?

That's such sad news. I've always thought she had one of the best walks of any model out there. :(

^^ Oh, that interview. I already read that in your site. I just interpreted it as she'll only do runway again when the price is right. :laugh: :wave:

When was her last runway show? The only one I can remember was the last VS show and that's almost a year ago! Too bad. I truly miss her. :blush:

No more runway??????? What the f*c^?????

She one of the best runway walkers ever. SUch a waste. Hope she will make some exceptions in the future (ie Versace, Dior, Hermes etc....).

I really want her to come back and just do the Versace campaign. She hot and deserves another big campaign. Hopefully she will change her mind.

Sidenote, does anyone know when her french vogue editorial is going to come out?/ Is i cancelled??