Bellazon

Beautiful Female Artworks

Cult Icon

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I prefer blondes to both..

Yennifer is better looking to me.  She's basically Kate Beckinsale and even the voice actress sounds like her.

Personality/coupling wise Triss would probably make a better mother and more steady partner for Geralt due to being a lot sweeter.  Kate would be a lot more fun as a lover due to her challenging nature & wit but also more disloyal and more demanding.

do you like Ciri and the blonde witch?

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Personality/coupling wise Triss would probably make a better mother and more steady partner for Geralt due to being a lot sweeter.  Kate would be a lot more fun as a lover due to her challenging nature & wit but also more disloyal and more demanding.

I don't know their personalities as much as you do, but based on what you say, I'd definitely prefer Triss. I like sweet personalities and I strongly dislike acrimonious/unfaithful ones.

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

do you like Ciri and the blonde witch?

Keira Metz, you mean? They both have green eyes (another type that I like), so yeah, I like them, though I prefer Ciri's personality and her voice.

16 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know their personalities as much as you do, but based on what you say, I'd definitely prefer Triss. I like sweet personalities and I strongly dislike acrimonious/unfaithful ones.

Keira Metz, you mean? They both have green eyes (another type that I like), so yeah, I like them, though I prefer Ciri's personality and her voice.

Yennifer is supposed to have everlasting love with Geralt .  Things keep tearing each other apart and they get back together again and again.  However, I find her personality in the game to conflict with this loyalty- she is the type that constantly finds things to criticize about her man.   To me that's seeds for disloyalty.  

From what I've heard (I am strongly familiar with the game but never read the books)- the canon romance is with Yennifer.  Yennifer in the books also sacrificed herself in some ways for Geralt.  Trish is supposed to be different than the game Triss.  Instead of being a mid-western woman Triss does some shady and creepy things to get Geralt to stick around with her.

Further along in the game is Shani, who was in the original Witcher.  She's another love interest.  

my favorite romance/sex scene in the game is with Keira LOL despite her being a fling for Geralt.  I like Shani's/Yennifer's romance/sex stuff too.  I like Ciri too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've always liked Frank Cho's ideal of female beauty (reflected in the way he draws them):

u-g-PUD4FM0.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

He ran a newspaper comic strip called "Liberty Meadows" that ended in 2001.  It had the best drawn female character I've ever seen in the news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Meadows

11_20_18_8d531869b1a7d757126e263b7f4d377frank-cho-liberty-meadows-covers.jpgxxx_0572_frank_cho_liberty_meadows_5.jpgfrank-cho-women-book-two-excerpt-a.jpg