Bellazon

Delilah Belle Hamlin
Thumbnail

Prettyphile

As the daughter of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin, Delilah Belle Hamlin was always set to be a star. But, she’s creating her own path in showbiz, signing to the likes of Elite Model Management and Jill Fritzo PR. She’s already graced the pages of Teen Vogue and WWD, and we’re predicting even more success for 18-year-old.

1_3fe61a6b-7466-447a-b107-14d874923718.j

Hi Delilah! You recently signing a contract with Elite Model Management - congratulations! What made you choose this career path?

I never really expected to go down this career path until I started getting compliments on the way I looked and how people thought I was a good singer. I’ve had the desire to model since I was about 15 but never really pursued it professionally. I was offered to do photo shoots over Instagram and my sister would occasionally take pictures of me that I would post. I started gaining followers and when this happened, my current modeling agency, Elite Model Management, reached out to me over this platform. They offered to fly out to Los Angeles to meet with me in person and offer me a contract with them. I had a lot of fun at the photoshoots and I absolutely loved meeting new people in the field. Everyone I meet, from my agents to hairstylists to photo editors, has taught me so much about society, relationships, the industry, and the importance of hard work. I have absolutely loved what I have done and learned so far in this career path and wouldn’t ask for anything else.

Name three things that people may not know about you.

I used to be a serious ballerina attending classes twice a week. I was on point and was in the nutcracker ballet show.

I'm very interested in studying criminology. My love of this industry came about when I watched the show, Criminal Minds.

I'm also a huge foodie and love going to restaurants that have a good reputation for delicious food.

What causes are you passionate about?

I am passionate about breast cancer research as well as the foundation, Best Buddies, which aids people with disabilities. I love raising money for breast cancer because people close to me have been diagnosed with it. I also absolutely love working with the Best Buddies Foundation because the people involved are so unbelievably sweet and loving, which makes them so fun to hang out with.

What is your USP (Unique Selling Point)?

I’ve heard from photographers that I am easy to work with, hard working, have a fun personality, and they also tend to comment on my hair length. I believe it’s easy for me to model and sing and spend up to ten or more hours a day doing so because I truly love it so much.

Describe your perfect weekend.

My perfect weekend would start with brunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel followed by lying out in the sun on the rooftop at the 60 Hotel. Then I would take a nap in bed and watch a movie before going to dinner with friends. The next day I’d go on a hike in the morning with an afternoon spent at the beach to tan and swim in the ocean. I’d honestly do anything and have fun as long as I’m with a good friend.

What is your favourite social media platform and why?

My favorite social media platform is Instagram because I love the idea of sharing pictures of what I’ve worked on or where I’ve traveled. Some people are so talented and it's awesome to see people express themselves through their photos. Plus, I've connected with a ton of people through Instagram and a bunch of my photo shoots have happened because of it!

Who or what inspires you?

Many things and people inspire me everyday but I think the person who has had the biggest impact and inspiration on me would have to be my mom. I’m choosing to talk about my mom because she is one of the most hardworking people I know! She is always available to give my sister and me great career advice while also maintaining her own career at the same time. She’s an amazing mother and person and I hope to be like her someday.

What does the next year have in-store?

Honestly, I try not to have many expectations and just keep an open mind. I’m in my last year of high school while I juggle my new modeling and singing career. I hope that this next year brings many amazing opportunities and experiences through work and school. I am applying to college now and hope to attend while modeling in New York. I look forward to seeing where my career takes me because so far it’s been a surreal experience!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i like her, good find @Prettyphile! i'm a sucker for blondes with long hair :rofl:

I thought you didn't like her, you put her last in beauty and called her Hannah Montana :rofl:

On 6/16/2017 at 6:47 AM, peroxideblonde said:

1 Hannah Montana

On 6/16/2017 at 7:46 AM, PinkCouture said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On 6/16/2017 at 7:57 AM, peroxideblonde said:

right? :rofl:

FeelsBadMan

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

VOGUE JAPAN FEBRUARY 2018