Bellazon

Very hot brunette model ID PLEASE

JonathanXO

Well, i was looking a lot for this girl for almost a week now, and aside from the few brands she modelled for i cant find anything else.

Most of the stuff she models appear on russian clothing stores and some of the brands she modelled for is 

Triumph (around year 2011)

mia mia (2012 to 2014 or later)

sloggi

dim

calvin klein

The brands she modelled on i found em by searching site:www.wildberries.ru and then put timeframes for the search term example:

site:www.wildberries.ru triumph

and under tolls -> time i put from 9/1/2011 to 12/31/2011 by using this you can find her triumph lingerie like on the following images:

340186_3.jpgimag

341404_3.jpgupload gambar

341401_2.jpgphoto uploading

she also modelled for calvin klein again on a russian website

340189_1.jpgimage upload no compression

340189_3.jpgscreen capture windows

sloggi

341393_3.jpgimage upload no ads

341413_2_1.jpgimage upload no compression

mia mia (this is where you can find most of her work, but nothing too saucy mostly covered andso on)

9746874.jpgimage uploading site

9746876.jpgupload an image

images.jpgimg host

I cant seem to find more on her, i am sure she must have more lignerie work posted and she really has an ass from heavens ! :D

If anyone can help id her that be great :D

53 minutes ago, Xerus said:

you dont need any or all the ass shots b/c they don't help us try to id her, right

LOL - I had to laugh when I saw all of those butt shots. Unless the model has a unique tattoo or birthmark, I don't think MOST models are identifiable by their butt. :angel: :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, JonathanXO said:

more

Have you tried searching Wildberries' Instagram page?? Maybe you can find a photo of her on there? Maybe a post will have her name or Instagram page tagged?? I find lots of brand/catalog IDs that way.

Or, search around some reputable Russian modeling agency websites - just be mindful that sometimes they are infected with viruses.

On 6/4/2017 at 0:56 PM, kimflorida said:

Have you tried searching Wildberries' Instagram page?? Maybe you can find a photo of her on there? Maybe a post will have her name or Instagram page tagged?? I find lots of brand/catalog IDs that way.

Or, search around some reputable Russian modeling agency websites - just be mindful that sometimes they are infected with viruses.

this girl modeled for widlberries circa 2011-2012 i found this images using date filter and inputting site:www.wildberries.ru triumph for example in google images search.

if you dont use the filter u get more recent resaults and she is not in them. the modelling agencies i will take a look but i think they only got new faces hard to find this model on any of them. i couldnt see anything new of her in recent times on wildberries.ru she also modeled a lot for mia-mia lingerie/underwear brand but nothing recent.

• 2 years later...

yandex.com brought the answer.  Ника (Вероника ?) Орешкова     Nika  (Veronika ?) Oreshkova
rf-models.ru/models/oreshkova-nika/        (her entry doesn't seem to be in the female  models' list ...)
www.fashionbank.ru/models/user/79212.html