Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

*blinks* :huh:

Whoa.

What??

With that kind of money I'd be able to get the site it's own dedicated server and never have to deal with the webhost moving it without permission again! *kicks webhost* And then there wouldn't be bandwidth issues or anything like that ever again!

Isabella, that's just... amazing! I cannot express just how amazing!

Thank you!

Well I'm not quite sure what I did to violate trippds terms of service, but apparently I did so the link to the calendar no longer works. Does anyone have a place where it could be posted? I've also made another calendar thats in portrait instead of landscape that I'd like to share.

That's a very hot calendar, I just wish I had a working printer. :( 

Sorry, I 'm not sure where you might be able to host it. Well, I guess you could use yousendit until you find something more appropriate.

i no how u feel cap. i have had 4 printers in my life and all of them have messed up on me for some reason. thats y i use kinkos. lol :trout:

Can ne one with a scanner please go pick up a Pronovias catalogue at a Pronovias store. The catalogue can only be picked up at a store, which are found globally all over the place. You can find your local store at the pronovias website. Alessandra has some amazing pics in there! It is a wedding gown store, so I think it'll be less embarassing for a girl, but whoever's willing.

Here's a peek

pronoviasbmischkamanhatta9ef.jpg

pronoviasesaabnefele8hh.jpg

pronoviashlagunadols9cb.jpg

pronoviasldelgadoconstanc9px.jpg

That's a very hot calendar, I just wish I had a working printer. :( 

Sorry, I 'm not sure where you might be able to host it. Well, I guess you could use yousendit until you find something more appropriate.

i no how u feel cap. i have had 4 printers in my life and all of them have messed up on me for some reason. thats y i use kinkos. lol :trout:

My printers always bust too, I think they make them sh*tty like that so people buy another one as soon as a new model comes out. <_<