Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

So how does everybody feel about Alessandra's work as of late? Better or worse on the whole than her previous years? I was just curious on what others' thoughts on her career were. As for me, I'm not disappointed, but I'm not terribly impressed. I feel as though her shoot in the Foam magazine fits her at her point in her career. Thoughts???

I'm a bit shocked with all her TV appearances and covers that she hasn't been tabbed for a Sports Illustrated shoot. That shoot seems to launch a model into the stratosphere for some reason.

rh9

SI not that big anymore if you are not getting the cover.As long as they are not giving her the cover,She doesn't need to appear on it.

Her career looks good on commercial modeling ,she is very big on vs now all of the commercials,prs catalog covers etc...She is on her way to become a commercial supermodel.But I wish she ll do also some other small high fashion things.Last year was her best year,all the covers etc,she is a lot bigger model now.

I think Ale´s got somehting inside which makes her so special, I mean, look at her, she´s not perfect (you can say she could be taller, or her features could be softer) but actually, she can´t be more perfect than she is now, it´s just...her :D I can´t explain it, maybe it´s something she´s got inside that catches you (not speaking about her sexiness), it´s her personality..she´s so full of life, and she´s damn beautiful :heart: and her name is sexy just as she is!!! and also she´s very versatile..she can be sexy, cute, lovable, beautiful, strong, scary :D

I think Ale´s got somehting inside which makes her so special, I mean, look at her, she´s not perfect (you can say she could be taller, or her features could be softer) but actually, she can´t be more perfect than she is now, it´s just...her :D I can´t explain it, maybe it´s something she´s got inside that catches you (not speaking about her sexiness), it´s her personality..she´s so full of life, and she´s damn beautiful :heart: and her name is sexy just as she is!!! and also she´s very versatile..she can be sexy, cute, lovable, beautiful, strong, scary :D

she's way not perfect,for sure cause nobody is but she has a great personality and a great presence :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Friends :wave:

Does anyone know what camera model Princess Alessandra is holding in this picture ?It seems like a Sony but I can not figure out which one it is:( If you know which model it is then please tell my friend's birthday is on the 26th of May and I would really like to buy similiar one for her!

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a...idcamerarp4.jpg

Edit*That above is the link I am sorry I do not know how the HTML works and the Image tags please forgive me!

:lol: Alessandra Ambrosio confesses her Blackberry addiction in the latest issue of "GQ" magazine, June 2007.

When I first got my Blackberry, it was like a love affair! We were always together... until we went swimming in the ocean, which didn't go so very well. Now we have a much more healthy relationship!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, there aren't any pictures of her in the magazine. Just that little blurb in an article about people who are addicted to their PDAs.