Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

i guess as an american im spoiled :p , its one of my favorite stores :shifty: ... the girl i was with yesterday didnt try on or buy anything though :huh:

she didn´t??? How come?? I would try on EVERYTHING :D :D and buy a lots of things...oww....take me with you :D :D :D :heart:

aww you seem so desparate to go, its so sad :cry:

maybe they will open one in slovakia? ok so thats probly unlucky

if you are ever in the US call me and ill show you around haha ;)

ha ha, got my word :D :D ;)

does anyone know ale official cup size? (dont judge me for asking this question :( , theres actually a good reason behind it)

because it seems to differ a lot between pics, and i couldnt find the official size on her profile page (all i could find is that she is a 34, which didnt include a cup size)

• 3 weeks later...
does anyone know ale official cup size? (dont judge me for asking this question :( , theres actually a good reason behind it)

because it seems to differ a lot between pics, and i couldnt find the official size on her profile page (all i could find is that she is a 34, which didnt include a cup size)

She is definitely a small cup size as is apparent in some of the old runway see through shots. The trick is they use push-up bras, tape, padding, make-up, lighting and photo-editing to give her more pronounced cleavage in certian shots.

rh9

So how does everybody feel about Alessandra's work as of late? Better or worse on the whole than her previous years? I was just curious on what others' thoughts on her career were. As for me, I'm not disappointed, but I'm not terribly impressed. I feel as though her shoot in the Foam magazine fits her at her point in her career. Thoughts???

I think her work´s gettin better and better, she´s becoming more famous and have been doing more professional shoots...I love it ;) She´s growing more and more beautiful too, just look at her :) I myself, I am impressed :)