Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, HandCannonErase said:

anyone got any decent Alessandra phone wallpapers? or know where to get some? I'm rockin a pixel 6 pro, so whatever that resolution is would be greatly appreciated

Howdy fellow Texan.  If there is particular one you'd like turned into a wallpaper, send it my way, and I can do a quick Photoshop edit to crop and resize for your GP6Pro.  Let me know what the W x H screen resolution is as well.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,
Just asking (didn't wanna post this in the candids thread): do you guys know if she's still with Richard Lee? 
Gotta take it with a grain of salt but there is a rumor floating around (comments on youtube + reddit) that she has gotten close to British actor/model Lucien Laviscount. She was spotted with him at a recent event and they, well, appareared indeed quite close.

celebrity-sightings-in-portofino-may-26-celebrity-sightings-in-portofino-may-26-celebrity-sightings-in-portofino-may-26-

At this point, it seems almost certain that she and Richard are no longer a couple, at first I thought that for work reasons they had not seen each other for a few weeks, but now there is no doubt. It's been about 4 months without being seen together, without interacting on social networks, when it was something that happened every day when they were together. 

4 hours ago, flower80 said:

Hi guys,
Just asking (didn't wanna post this in the candids thread): do you guys know if she's still with Richard Lee? 
Gotta take it with a grain of salt but there is a rumor floating around (comments on youtube + reddit) that she has gotten close to British actor/model Lucien Laviscount. She was spotted with him at a recent event and they, well, appareared indeed quite close.

celebrity-sightings-in-portofino-may-26-celebrity-sightings-in-portofino-may-26-celebrity-sightings-in-portofino-may-26-

Oh please the guy is 30. She's just messing around with him. Let her enjoy her single life. Rumors are for little kids. :dry:

To me she seems much closer to Mohammed Al Turki. Seems like she really enjoys being with him and even looks like she has butterflies. 🦋

AmfAR Gala Cannes 2023 - Alternative ViewAmfAR Gala Cannes 2023 - Alternative View

1 hour ago, ThorGod said:

Oh please the guy is 30. She's just messing around with him. Let her enjoy her single life. Rumors are for little kids. :dry:

To me she seems much closer to Mohammed Al Turki. Seems like she really enjoys being with him and even looks like she has butterflies. 🦋

AmfAR Gala Cannes 2023 - Alternative ViewAmfAR Gala Cannes 2023 - Alternative View

Turki is a personal friend of Ale's, he's been moving around in celebrity circles for many years (there are some dark conspiracy theories around him tho), I don't know if he'll have something with the other guy, it's her decision (he's handsome, so if true, good for her for enjoying her single life), but with Turki it seems impossible to me that she has something with him. Btw, I would almost bet that Turki is gay, but being from a powerful saudi house, he cannot say it publicly.

1 hour ago, Marsnoop said:

Totally agree with the fact that he’s gay, but what are these dark conspiracy theories?  

I think Ale is just enjoying being quite single at the moment.

Turki is said to be basically a supplier of models and actresses to billionaires Arab sheikhs, serving as a link between the two worlds (celebrity and billionaire Arabs). Especially at festivals like Cannes or now the festivals in Saudi Arabia that Turki himself promotes and organizes, events that are always associated with yachting. His father, apparently, was a friend of Epstein's, Mohamed Al Turki himself works with people who were friends with Epstein (like Jarecki). It's easy to believe some things when you always see him at all the parties and luxury yachts surrounded by actresses and models, despite the fact that no one really knows what he does beyond producing some movie from time to time, in addition to having no apparent connection to the world of fashion and yet it seems that he knows everyone in there. I don't really know what to think, I would like to believe that it's not true, but all about him seems a bit dodgy to me.

• 2 weeks later...

just for the record, how models.com dare to remove alessandra from the industry icon ranking? i mean... i'm baffled to see this. 

i know that fashion industry is totally living another era and alessandra is not in her prime anymore. but quite frankly she has a consistent portfolio that most of the models should be proud of.

she's still fine, she's still working. her career has longevity, which is very uncommon to achieve in this industry. it's so sad when i see them taking her for granted. she's definitely deserve more recognition.

sorry if i'm whining. i think it's so unfair to her.

100% agree.  Also not sure how you can be an icon and then stop being one.

I must admit that personally I wish Ale had balanced her career better since there are some missed professional accomplishments (Ghesquire Balenciaga runway) and some bad luck (cancelled Vogue Italia and L’uomo Vogue shoots) that could have changed her perception within the fashion industry.  

However, she is still here and working every year!  Her work may not be all blue chip but she’s still relevant and that’s a testament to be here for 25 years without the support of a major editor or photographer.  

On 6/11/2023 at 2:33 AM, Marsnoop said:

100% agree.  Also not sure how you can be an icon and then stop being one.

I must admit that personally I wish Ale had balanced her career better since there are some missed professional accomplishments (Ghesquire Balenciaga runway) and some bad luck (cancelled Vogue Italia and L’uomo Vogue shoots) that could have changed her perception within the fashion industry.  

However, she is still here and working every year!  Her work may not be all blue chip but she’s still relevant and that’s a testament to be here for 25 years without the support of a major editor or photographer.  

I know her miss of Balenciga show, but what about the cancel of Vogue ltalia and Luomo Vogue shooting? Could you please tell more details? 

In 2005-2006 she flew to Monaco for the Grand Prix and shot with Michel Comte for Vogue Italia and L'uomo Vogue but the editorials were cancelled.  Not sure why.  There are paparazzi shots showing her in DSquared looks.  We've sadly never seen any images.

• 3 months later...