Guest Anonymous

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

She's no longer with IMG, really curious to see where she ends up.  Maybe CAA with Adriana, Rosie, and Candice?

I liked her manager, Luiz, at IMG but I really think he was entirely too busy with Gigi and Bella to really offer Ale much attention.  Or at least the kind I think she deserves.  I'm hoping her new agency can at least get her some new Vogue covers and a new contract . . .

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Marsnoop said:

She's no longer with IMG, really curious to see where she ends up.  Maybe CAA with Adriana, Rosie, and Candice?

I liked her manager, Luiz, at IMG but I really think he was entirely too busy with Gigi and Bella to really offer Ale much attention.  Or at least the kind I think she deserves.  I'm hoping her new agency can at least get her some new Vogue covers and a new contract . . .

I Agree. He was too busy with the new Instagirls. I didn’t like him. Even he was too busy with himself and his shirtless photos. Conceited. He didn’t devote much time or effort towards Ale; at least that’s what it seemed.

I really hope she gets back into the groove of trying to become an established supermodel. She’s still in the shadows of her counterparts, which is pretty sad. I want her to be on the level of Candice, Adriana, Doutzen, Joan, Irina, Natasha, and even Lily A., but something is preventing her from getting there. Like the industry doesn’t respect her as a model? I don’t get it.

Ale needs to be more regal. Her photos to be more iconic and timeless. It’s currently too “fun” or just basic. I want her to hit them poses. Stretch it out. Make it sell. Give good face. Close her mouth. Pluck her eyebrows. Do some squats. I don’t know what it is.

I don’t understand why she hasn’t cemented herself in the industry just yet. We love her, but they don’t. I hope the new agency and whoever manages Ale will be able to push her in the right direction that will translate to more high covers, events, runway, campaigns, and even movies/shows. She needs it. Her old manager prior to IMG kind of knew what he was doing. Luis was s*it. Bad move to be with him from the get-go.

Sorry for the rant. :(

I think it would boil down to her personality.i mean she is beautiful, she does good poses and she seems to be versatile but it also a question to me why she is not that pushed to the industry. I feel like she going the way like Karolina. 

I feel like no one in the industry especially the casting directors like her. When was the last time she got a HF campaign?

I really don’t understand where the problem is and who to blame.  I mean when she is working with the right photographers/editors/stylists she produces magic.  Just look at her latest Harper’s Bazaar Arabia cover + editorial, it’s STUNNING.  But most of the time it’s her and Stewart Shining in Malibu and yeah the results are basic AF.  

Sometimes I blame her for being lazy or not ambitious enough, but every time she gets the opportunity she flies and does the work so I assume the requests aren’t coming in.  The only two fashion supporters she’s had in the past decade were Katie Grand who hasn’t worked for her in forever and Olivier Rousteing (and I’m okay with that since Balmain popularity has decreased).  

It’s true Ale doesn’t seem in the inner circle of that friend group with the top models, editors like Edward Enninful, designers like  Riccardo and Donatella.  Just look at Irina’s career it was due to networking and famous boyfriends.  My fingers are crossed that a new agency will do something for her but I grow fearful that she’s getting older and she hasn’t quite gotten that icon status that she deserves.