Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heeey Vidders out there!

I'm doing a collab video about the VS Models if you want be part of it here are the rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES

+ This collab video is about the VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS only (Every model that walked on the Vs Fashion Show

+ Choose only 1 model to make your part

+ Every part is about a diferent model

+ The one that first comment about the part and model that want is taking

+ Feel free to use your own colloring and effects

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate how during the closing ceremony when Alessandra was on stage and the whole world was watching her, people (on twitter) were talking about how Adriana and Gisele should be there. Even some news articles were mentioning them. Like can she have this moment to herself

I hate how during the closing ceremony when Alessandra was on stage and the whole world was watching her, people (on twitter) were talking about how Adriana and Gisele should be there. Even some news articles were mentioning them. Like can she have this moment to herself

• 4 weeks later...

Me too, but at the same time, to be honest, I expected a lot more. She looked pretty but htat's about it, for such a big stage, she didn't stand out much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys! We just made a Sims 2 version of the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. (but with Sims models instead of real ones).

CIRCUS:

CALENDAR GIRLS:

DANGEROUS LIAISONS:

ANGELS IN BLOOM AND FINALE:

Please, it would be nice if you guys help us making it always better by leaving opinions and comments. Thank you! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_05_2014/post-86975-0-14465000-1401245509.jpg

Here is a photo of Ale with Adriana (178cm ).  Ale is wearing shoes which soles (bottom of the shoes) are much more than 2cm and is as tall as Adriana.

What i mean is that Ale is not 178 cm nor 176cm . That's why i am trying to find out how really tall she is. Maybe 170cm ...