Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

1) No one really knows much, except that he's some kind of businessman in LA and comes from a fairly rich family with some kind of dealings in property. He knew Ale when she was with Marcelo.

2) Just over a year about.

3) No, she dated a brazilian magazine editor called Steven Allain for quite a few months after Marcelo.

4) They're both very busy, but still best friends as Ana was one of the first to find out about Ale's pregnancy. (It was in an interview)

5) No she isn't and no they're not the same person.

6) No. Late August/early September.

7) No. She's been with a brazilian businessman for about 8 months, but won't say who he is.

oh god I hate when new comers come in and do this....you will soon learn that when there's a 'model you don't get" you should more and likely go into another models thread that you do get :wave:

the fans of that model really don't want to see these kinds of things written. just letting you know, and putting it politely bc in some other models' threads they will be anything but polite. They will more and likely rip you a new a**

and besides, this sort of convo belongs in her "Fan Talk" album, I really hate to go into her candids album and see crap instead of a new candid of her so please take it there

oh well I know not everyone is gonna love her ( there are some BZ members who can't stand her BUT they state it elsewhere) that is completely fine! I just find it kinda pointless to state it in her own thread where her fans lurk.

I dislike many models but I don't go into their threads and say so, I just don't see the point, that's all

oh well I know not everyone is gonna love her ( there are some BZ members who can't stand her BUT they state it elsewhere) that is completely fine! I just find it kinda pointless to state it in her own thread where her fans lurk.

I dislike many models but I don't go into their threads and say so, I just don't see the point, that's all