Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

This was posted at The Fashion Spot and at ModelBlogs...I don't know, I've never been pregnant before, but maybe she was just hormonal.

Alessandra Is Pregnant....and Miserable.

Pregnant Brazilian Victoria's Secret "Angel" Alessandra Ambrosio and her American beau Jamie Mazur were spotted recently at Hollywood hotspot Goa, where Ambrosio appeared to be on the brink of tears.

"Everybody around her was drinking, dancing and having an amazing time," an eyewitness told Pop Tarts. "But Alessandra just looked so unhappy — it was a side of her I had never seen before. She was sipping water, barely said a word to anyone and seemed really uncomfortable tugging at her outfit and trying to hide her little baby bump."

Even as her supermodel sisters Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima hosted (and partied) at the "What Is Sexy" soiree during last month's Super Bowl, Alessandra's pregnancy meant she had to work. The stunner reportedly had to squeeze in one final spur-of-the-moment swimsuit shoot in Los Angeles before she started to "show."

"She and Jamie are excited to be having a child together but they weren't together all that long when it all happened so it's a big learning curve," another source added. "Her career was such a high, so obviously priorities have changed. That's always very difficult for anyone to deal with, especially given the fact Alessandra has made millions with her body so the sudden weight gain would be stressful."

But even though the 26-year-old is expected to pop out her first child just a couple of months before the big VS show in November, she could still be roaming the runways. After all, Heidi Klum managed to do it just six weeks after giving birth.

"Alessandra will probably just do what Heidi did and get her gorgeous body back in no time," another insider said. "Although she isn't as disciplined as Heidi. She treats herself a lot more so I am guessing she will find getting back in shape a little more challenging."

omg! i knew it! i knew that she was miserable. i mean you can tell that she wasnt happy about it, she was a gurl who likes to go out and party, have fun. i feel bad for her now. i hope she still considers modeling still. maybe it was just the hormones. :( :/ but i still support her and wish her best and good luck. i knw that ale can do this, she is a strong women, and has friends/family who will support her and be there for her.

This was posted at The Fashion Spot and at ModelBlogs...I don't know, I've never been pregnant before, but maybe she was just hormonal.

Alessandra Is Pregnant....and Miserable.

Pregnant Brazilian Victoria's Secret "Angel" Alessandra Ambrosio and her American beau Jamie Mazur were spotted recently at Hollywood hotspot Goa, where Ambrosio appeared to be on the brink of tears.

"Everybody around her was drinking, dancing and having an amazing time," an eyewitness told Pop Tarts. "But Alessandra just looked so unhappy �" it was a side of her I had never seen before. She was sipping water, barely said a word to anyone and seemed really uncomfortable tugging at her outfit and trying to hide her little baby bump."

Even as her supermodel sisters Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima hosted (and partied) at the "What Is Sexy" soiree during last month's Super Bowl, Alessandra's pregnancy meant she had to work. The stunner reportedly had to squeeze in one final spur-of-the-moment swimsuit shoot in Los Angeles before she started to "show."

"She and Jamie are excited to be having a child together but they weren't together all that long when it all happened so it's a big learning curve," another source added. "Her career was such a high, so obviously priorities have changed. That's always very difficult for anyone to deal with, especially given the fact Alessandra has made millions with her body so the sudden weight gain would be stressful."

But even though the 26-year-old is expected to pop out her first child just a couple of months before the big VS show in November, she could still be roaming the runways. After all, Heidi Klum managed to do it just six weeks after giving birth.

"Alessandra will probably just do what Heidi did and get her gorgeous body back in no time," another insider said. "Although she isn't as disciplined as Heidi. She treats herself a lot more so I am guessing she will find getting back in shape a little more challenging."

Lets all shoot JAMIE!!! :evil:

I feel so sorry for her, maybe she was not planing on being a mother yet, maybe shes not ready and all this happen out of no where and she dont know how to fix it now, maybe she hade other plans, like getting married first and finishing her carrer, not just getting pregnant from one day or another, maybe the condom broke or something lol i dont know but i wish her the best cause she desorves it and she will be a amazing mother.

We should all support her!!!

CBS is going to re-air "The Yips" episode of How I Met Your Mother next Monday, March 10, 2008 at 8:00 pm. So for those of you who missed it, or if you would like to watch it again, here's your chance. Reasons to watch : Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum, Selita Ebanks and Miranda Kerr. Sorry, Izabel Goulart and Karolina Kurkova fans, they're not in this episode (which sucks)!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mmft..So evident it wasn't premeditated now. :cain: I'm thwarted in her in some ways, but then again if you actually put this into consideration..its her life, and if she wants a baby now, then so be it. But for all I know it is/was a definite fact that it wasn't planned bearing in mind on the VS fashion show last year, she said she wanted kids.. but did she say

“ in two months I’m planning to get pregnant”? Ah..no! :idk: Its true what they declared about how she likes to ‘treat’ herself often..This in a way is a superior thing for her, it’ll allow her not to drink as much and/or smoke. Whatever, she’ll learn from her mistakes..hopefully and shine her beauty once more before model retirement age. Nice going.

Mmft..So evident it wasn't premeditated now. :cain: I'm thwarted in her in some ways, but then again if you actually put this into consideration..its her life, and if she wants a baby now, then so be it. But for all I know it is/was a definite fact that it wasn't planned bearing in mind on the VS fashion show last year, she said she wanted kids.. but did she say

“ in two months I’m planning to get pregnant”? Ah..no! :idk: Its true what they declared about how she likes to ‘treat’ herself often..This in a way is a superior thing for her, it’ll allow her not to drink as much and/or smoke. Whatever, she’ll learn from her mistakes..hopefully and shine her beauty once more before model retirement age. Nice going.