Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

Now I'm not saying she did this...just a theory I've heard from a few people that I may or may not agree with.

Are you sure Ale didn't just get rid of her own account... just think about it for a second, seriously consider it if you will. Perhaps she doesn't want to deal with her "fans" right now... Awfully convenient timing on this "hack" don't you think?

Why would a hacker go into her forum and boot just her... kinda odd don't you think? I know if I was doing it I would of made sure to ban all the admins/mods as well... more damange, that way when no one can get into the forum in the first place to take control again.

Either the hacker is a serious nub, or Ale's people/Ale herself just want an excuse to get away from the forum/fans and focus on more important things... Yanno.. family.. career... a baby?...

Either way, if Ale did make the choice to leave her forums for awhile... I don't fault her, I would of done the same.

Now you got me thinking lol <_<

But who knows, i also got the email from that "person" who hacked the account and i was like WHAT IS THIS! i thought it was a prank but then i saw the forum and almost cried, cant balive someone will do that, but i dont think it was alessandra cause she cares about her fans and she will not do that :)

But who knows!!!

Source: Superficial [This guy does not normally make false accusation as he can get sued]

Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio had a photo shoot this weekend in South Beach. I should also mention she’s three months pregnant. Normally, the sight of a pregnant woman makes me want to change my name, grow a moustache and flee to the Rockies. (If anyone asks, my name is Adam F. Thundernads.) But, today, I’m going to make an exception with Alessandra and ignore my natural, sharply honed reflexes. Maybe it’s because I’m starting to mature as an adult or perhaps it’s because she’s wearing a bikini. I’m not really sure. But I’d put money on the bikini – and a lot of it.

They did run a backup. But whoever did ran the backup after everything was deleted. We are not in control of the servers so neither avada or I can take the blame for doing that.

And yes, IPB is a different kind of software, just like this forum. We were trying for months to switch but unfortunately no one would listen. They are now though.

Now I'm not saying she did this...just a theory I've heard from a few people that I may or may not agree with.

Are you sure Ale didn't just get rid of her own account... just think about it for a second, seriously consider it if you will. Perhaps she doesn't want to deal with her "fans" right now... Awfully convenient timing on this "hack" don't you think?

Why would a hacker go into her forum and boot just her... kinda odd don't you think? I know if I was doing it I would of made sure to ban all the admins/mods as well... more damange, that way when no one can get into the forum in the first place to take control again.

Either the hacker is a serious nub, or Ale's people/Ale herself just want an excuse to get away from the forum/fans and focus on more important things... Yanno.. family.. career... a baby?...

Either way, if Ale did make the choice to leave her forums for awhile... I don't fault her, I would of done the same.

I agree with Gabi. If she wanted to avoid the rumors, then she would do that. I'm sure if she didn't want to bother with the forum for awhile, she wouldn't have gone through the trouble of having that happen... just simply wouldn't have gone to the forum until she wanted to again.

I don't beleive Ale would go to such extremes as shutting her own forum down. I know that Ale loves her fans. She appreciate all of our efforts and our dedication to her and her forum. I doubt that she would do all these on purpose. As far as I know, her official site is still operational ( I checked it this morning), although it hasn't been updated lately. It's just the forum section that's down. If Ale doesn't want to deal with the rumors, all she has to do is keep her silence. Besides, the administrators of AAOF are very strict on applying the rules, members aren't allowed to talk about Ale's personal life. I, for one, respect that.

The fact that anyone would accuse Alessandra of doing that is really.. I can't believe fans would actually think she would do that. To go to that extreme to avoid something she could easily avoid without ruining anything.

Alessandra is highly upset over what has happened to her forum.

And if she wanted to avoid rumors, she might as well crawl into a hole for the next year to avoid the press. The rumors were kept off her board to the best of our abilities, we deleted posts and comments and made sure Alessandra never even saw some of the mean, HATEFUL things some of the fans said when the pregnancy rumor started.

Also, if this was Alessandra's doing, why did the people that manage her entire site just fork out the money to license IPB, and to fork out the money to have what is left of myBB transferred to IPB?

We managed to save the members list, PMs, your post counts are still there. We managed to salvage everything but the actual posts. You will not need to register. This is the advantage of doing a transfer between board software.

The fact that anyone would accuse Alessandra of doing that is really.. I can't believe fans would actually think she would do that. To go to that extreme to avoid something she could easily avoid without ruining anything.

And if she wanted to avoid rumors, she might as well crawl into a hole for the next year to avoid the press. The rumors were kept off her board to the best of our abilities, we deleted posts and comments and made sure Alessandra never even saw some of the mean, HATEFUL things some of the fans said when the pregnancy rumor started.

Also, if this was Alessandra's doing, why did the people that manage her entire site just fork out the money to license IPB, and to fork out the money to have what is left of myBB transferred to IPB?

We managed to save the members list, PMs, your post counts are still there. We managed to salvage everything but the actual posts. You will not need to register. This is the advantage of doing a transfer between board software.

I don't beleive Ale would go to such extremes as shutting her own forum down. I know that Ale loves her fans. She appreciate all of our efforts and our dedication to her and her forum. I doubt that she would do all these on purpose. As far as I know, her official site is still operational ( I checked it this morning), although it hasn't been updated lately. It's just the forum section that's down. If Ale doesn't want to deal with the rumors, all she has to do is keep her silence. Besides, the administrators of AAOF are very strict on applying the rules, members aren't allowed to talk about Ale's personal life. I, for one, respect that.

Thank you guys that you managed to save some posts !

And on the earlier theme....Its absurd to think Ale would shut her own forum. First off, there is hardly a model who CARES about her fans as much as she can. (Well, may be only Marisa who is along with Ana is the only one who cares to come to FMT and post there. I didnt see Adriana post there yet..For instance). Ale made a video answering OUR questions....Who else did such a thing ??? Ale cares and there is NO doubt about it. Only those can udnerstand who really spend much time at AAOF and know how things are. Anyways, it would also be highly silly to put it mildly to shut her own forum....it IS kind of PROMOTION and advertising for her too !!! With alll the pictures, videos , whats not. Which is done by her fans and just those guys who come post there once ina while...We promote her too actually, yes for free but that is also what fans are for. We love doing that.

Once again, thanks to the stuff, Im looking forward to get back there :)