Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

It totally ruined my day , I love that place SO MUCH ! I really can't believe how people are , what a loser !

if u need something just let us know ... i'm pretty sure no one here wants to see her forum down...at least I dont ! :(

ps- is just me or anyone else doenst know what is IPB ? :s

Its a different kind of forum software, Gabi. The old now Ales forum was made using MyBB and IPB is like this one or FMTalk , I think, may be wrong though ...

I am just wondering about one thing....Usually there IS a back up of the forum, you know ? Like for instance when BZ crashed they had to go back to September or so because it was the most recent time they did a back up. Just wondering why there is NO back up at all of Ale's forum and ALL posts are gone... Hmmmmm....

Arghhhh I had 1600 posts there ! And so much time invested in all the pictures, videos and postings !...

Good idea to change our passwords though too....Once it is back.

But Im glad it will be IPB.

I am just wondering about one thing....Usually there IS a back up of the forum, you know ? Like for instance when BZ crashed they had to go back to September or so because it was the most recent time they did a back up. Just wondering why there is NO back up at all of Ale's forum and ALL posts are gone... Hmmmmm....

Arghhhh I had 1600 posts there ! And so much time invested in all the pictures, videos and postings !...

ohhh that's a good point !! Hope they have done a back up and can save something .

by the way are u Beckstar ? :wave:

and I had 4010 posts . :(

as long as the forum come back I am not worried about numbers :wub:

i'm feeling bad for the staff team and Ale as well !!

I can imagine the whole bunch of things that the staff has to do now to make the forum come back again , what happened its unfair with us but its just mean with the staff , because now they have to do the hard work . :(

Ale might be very upset . :(

They did run a backup. But whoever did ran the backup after everything was deleted. We are not in control of the servers so neither avada or I can take the blame for doing that.

And yes, IPB is a different kind of software, just like this forum. We were trying for months to switch but unfortunately no one would listen. They are now though.

ohhh that's a good point !! Hope they have done a back up and can save something .

by the way are u Beckstar ? :wave:

and I had 4010 posts . :(

I had over 4880 posts :( :(

hehe...Yes I am ;) And Fashiongirl is Stephie I believe - Topsecretgirl huh ? ;) I know I dont care about THE NUMBER either, what I meant is that this number showed that I spent MUCH time there - that is what Im a bit sorry about but things happen and the main thing is to get it all back somehow, step by step. Im sure Ale is upset....

Great to see you around , Gabi !

They did run a backup. But whoever did ran the backup after everything was deleted. We are not in control of the servers so neither avada or I can take the blame for doing that.

And yes, IPB is a different kind of software, just like this forum. We were trying for months to switch but unfortunately no one would listen. They are now though.

I understand. Noone is blaming stuff, Lullaby, on the contrary you guys are doing huge job with all that and deserve all the respect of the world.

So if its gonna be IPB then there will be that 'profile picture' option we talked about at AAOF recently, woohooo :)