Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

Oh ok so the "megan" person is actually avada but someone else pretended to be her to hacked alessandra forum, am i correct?

LOL cause this new member sign up on alessandras forum using the name megan so im not sure what is the truth just that it got hacked. :(

I MISS THE FORUM! :(

Im like always on it everyday and i already miss it lol, i am so sad and mad about all of this, im affraid it will take months to get it fixed or that they wont open it again anymore! :(

I hope not cause i really enjoy sharing photos and talking about alessandra on her forum, im like a HUGE fan of her and i love talking to all of her fans and sharing with other people what we all love about her! :(

I hope is fixed soon!

It totally ruined my day , I love that place SO MUCH ! I really can't believe how people are , what a loser !

if u need something just let us know ... i'm pretty sure no one here wants to see her forum down...at least I dont ! :(

ps- is just me or anyone else doenst know what is IPB ? :s

It totally ruined my day , I love that place SO MUCH ! I really can't believe how people are , what a loser !

if u need something just let us know ... i'm pretty sure no one here wants to see her forum down...at least I dont ! :(

ps- is just me or anyone else doenst know what is IPB ? :s

I got the email with the message about the forum being hacked too.. I guess everyone did??

I don't think that all the posts lost there is such a big deal, there are so many websites with her pictures and videos and also all of Alessandra's posts were copied and posted on several fansites. And if we keep on posting as much as we are used to, then the forum is going to be as good as new in no time!

It is sad that someone would do such a thing and I doubt that it is only because of avada. People make viruses for no good reason as well.

I'm glad to hear that the forum is going to be up soon and thanks to the mods for their good work!