Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

Megan is a new member in the forum, she is the one who hacked alessandras forum, the administrators are working on fixing it, and they said on the front page "this is for you megan" for she could know that the administrators already know it was her who did it. (I HOPE IM CORRECT)

I cant balive someone will do something like that! :(

Megan is a new member in the forum, she is the one who hacked alessandras forum, the administrators are working on fixing it, and they said on the front page "this is for you megan" for she could know that the administrators already know it was her who did it. (I HOPE IM CORRECT)

Yeah i know! :(

Im really upset! people dont respect!!!

This person is new on the forum cause i think 2 days ago i saw her as a new member in the forum, she hacked alessandras account maybe to pretend to be alessandra and get into alessandras account! :(

The good thing is its being fixed and this person will be removed.

I was wondering what happened! i went on today at skool and once i was there BAM! is said that it was hacked. and i was like WAT! awww....man.:( this sux monkey balls. i just cant believe that this megan person would do such a thing <_< im going to bust a cap on this person :ninja: people care just freaks u knw. trying to look and c into alessandras personal life. well...hopefulll it will come back soon. and lets hope that ale doesnt get upset and doesnt want to put up her forum no more :( im going to miss chatting with my friends now