Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

Republicans are boohooing after being gleeful about the ruling that companies have the right not to serve gay customers. Now the shoe is on the other foot and suddenly there is a problem?

That was a problem then and that is a problem now. Intolerance towards the ideas of other (to the point of excluding them of a restaurant) is never a righteous thing, whatever the political side.

Considering that people on the other side don't deserve hospitality is harmful whatever the political side.

13 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

But you see the hypocrisy of the same people who defend a baker's right to refuse service to a gay couple being up in arms about a restaurateur refusing service to a member of the Trump administration, don't you?

This is another case of the GOP wanting it both ways.

Well, refusing a gay couple in a bakery or refusing someone who doesn't think like you in a restaurant is wrong, whatever the political side.

I add this to address your question: a right wing baker who refuses to serve a gay couple doesn't speak for his whole political side (if you are right wing, you do not have to embrace all the acts of random people from your party). The same reasoning apply for the left wing restaurateur: she doesn't speak for her whole political side (luckily, because what this restaurateur did was intolerant).

Anyone defending one side but not the other has hypocritical seeds in their reasoning. Then again, I guess it also depends if people put the debate on a legal ground or on an ethical ground (because depending on the debate, the same person may validly have two different answers).

• 3 weeks later...

A white Republican Trump supporter who is a cuck and has his wife have a gang bang with six black men at the same time for interracial/BBC fetish. Sounds about right.

And she had to be drunk to get through it. Gang rape fantasy?

about "Making America Great Again" :  

I've traveled about 9,000 miles so far to various states this year (Northeast USA) and about the same rate last year. 

Overall I have an increased impression that a big portion of American infrastructure, cities, big towns, small towns, commerce and culture has grown at a snail's pace since the early 2000s.  Infrastructure improved the fastest right after the Cold War ended (the Peace dividend) as state resources were allocated domestically and away from the military.  I have a lot of memories about this.   So many places are not much different that what I remembered a long time ago, or have indications that they've been mostly frozen in time since the 1990s or even the 1980s/1970s  

this, plus our excessive national debt : $175,000 + per Taxpayer is not particularly uplifting

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Having another debt-building, social parasite president spouting ideological cliches' like Obama will not save this country and Trump appears to be very ineffective.  In a way Trump represents a lot of frustrations about societal stagnation.  Many older people have commented to me that in a way they miss the Cold War as it was a way to discipline the country (financially, politically, and culturally) and provide a sense of meaning , purpose, & destiny.  The loss of this enemy left teething gaps in the body politic and the perceived movement towards degeneration (commented by both left and right).

Perhaps the best response for Americans is to make peace with the stagnation and focus on one's own business.  Don't put faith on egoist political leaders to save the country and spend too much time following this mirage. Perhaps solutions will appear; and then political leaders that are actually worthwhile can finally emerge and the people can put maximum effort in raising them up.

This may take a lifetime, as throughout most of history nations grew at a snail's pace.  But definitively the nation needs to put its financial house in order first.....  I don't know if its even possible to produce a political movement that is dedicated on reducing the government footprint.  It seems antithetical to what a politician is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hoe Hicks is not good at telling lies to cover for wrongdoings. I bet she folds like a house of cards when a little pressure is applied during a hearing or an interrogation. I, too, suspect she went to Air Force One to give Trump and his team the heads up. To try to make up for her blunder, she probably blew Trump before leaving.

I have a gift…

On 1/3/2018 at 10:47 PM, Sanni said:

What would be really crazy but actually not that unbelievable is Trump marrying Kim Kardashian!

Oh, and Kim idolizes Jackie O so she would love to be the First Lady.

Salute your future Kween, conservatives!

Conservatives claim celebrity endorsements don’t mean shit but the truth is that they love it. They’re just mad that the vast majority of celebrities don’t want to claim them. Look how many eagerly jumped on the Kanye thing as soon as it happened.

The problem of Western Countries is that their political systems are dual: right/left.

You don't have any place in this world, if you don't fit in one of these two categories. People will force you in either one of the two boxes. Disagreeing with someone who is politically active and they'll rapidly consider you an enemy (a guy from the other side).

The media demand that you pick a side and they demand that you hunt down the other side. It's even worse in the US and UK. The two-party system is an institution there.

I hope it will change soon. Mass hysteria is a disease that can last long, but not that long...