Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I can't believe people are up in arms over the Mika thing.

I mean sure, it's a disgusting tweet, but is it even in the top ten of most outrageous things he has said/tweeted/done in the past six months? :dry:

^ That there, people so desensitized to what he has to say now is one problem we have. It's just encouraging that type of behavior overall. After all, his whole administration is full of outlandish commentary and lies. But the icing on the cake here for me is that his "wife" Melania is taking on the campaign against cyber bulling :rofl: Surely you see why that tweet had more attention AND hilarity to it than usual.

15 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Insulting a woman again :dry:

Nothing new.

Yes, but the fact he wouldn't back down and kept on doing shit to make the situation worse like blackmailing Joe & Mika  if they don't apologize :cain:

It is all a distraction and deflection on what is actually going on.

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Which, I believe, is the point of why he's doing it.  He knows he's an unpopular president, so there's really nothing for him to lose by doing things that continue to make him unpopular.  But he's giving cover to the GOP in Congress who are trying to pass through some extremely unpopular legislation.  In a recent poll, I think it was only about 12-13% of the country who supported the AHCA, or whatever they're currently calling it.  But, we're not talking about that right now, because the President is in a twitter feud with a couple of TV hosts and CNN, giving the GOP a chance to regroup without as much public outrage as there had been before.

27 minutes ago, VS19 said:

Which, I believe, is the point of why he's doing it.  He knows he's an unpopular president, so there's really nothing for him to lose by doing things that continue to make him unpopular.  But he's giving cover to the GOP in Congress who are trying to pass through some extremely unpopular legislation.  In a recent poll, I think it was only about 12-13% of the country who supported the AHCA, or whatever they're currently calling it.  But, we're not talking about that right now, because the President is in a twitter feud with a couple of TV hosts and CNN, giving the GOP a chance to regroup without as much public outrage as there had been before.

I agree, I also think such behaviors keep his fans satisfied and continued support. It is a win-win for him if you think about it. Kinda genius in a maniacal way.

Last time I checked, which was a few days ago, it was called the BCRA. It might have changed again by now :p 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I agree, I also think such behaviors keep his fans satisfied and continued support. It is a win-win for him if you think about it. Kinda genius in a maniacal way.

Last time I checked, which was a few days ago, it was called the BCRA. It might have changed again by now :p 

I think the BCRA is the Senate's version and the AHCA is the House's.  Hard to keep track. :D   They ought to just call it POS and move on.  Would be a more accurate name for the bill(s). :p 

Hopefully these Senators get an earful when they return home and do Town Hall meetings over the long break.  If anything good could come out of these awful attempts at legislation is that it might finally wake a good number of people up and get them involved in the democratic process. 

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I have watched since the beginning of S2. Maybe I will start watching again soon :p 

You can and you will! :p

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

#Trump2020 :nicole: 

The Donald with VKM. :chicken:

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Yes, but the fact he wouldn't back down and kept on doing shit to make the situation worse like blackmailing Joe & Mika  if they don't apologize :cain:

I know but can we do about that? This man is a double trash trailer with money & power.

He doesn't even want to be the president :dry: He is going to keep doing & saying shit till someone kick him out the white trash house.

2 hours ago, VS19 said:

I think the BCRA is the Senate's version and the AHCA is the House's.  Hard to keep track. :D   They ought to just call it POS and move on.  Would be a more accurate name for the bill(s). :p 

Hopefully these Senators get an earful when they return home and do Town Hall meetings over the long break.  If anything good could come out of these awful attempts at legislation is that it might finally wake a good number of people up and get them involved in the democratic process. 

Yeah it is hard to keep track :wacko: POS sounds about right :thumbs_up::laugh: 

I hope those citizens who attends these town halls will start voting in all elections and not just the major  ones!