Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

5 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Bu$hleaguer

I prefer if the president is focused on domestic issues (of actual substance).  FP just takes away from domestic policy.

I think that identity politics (Christian, social justice, feminism, racial, etc.) is a nebulous series of sociological marketing schemes that really damages the constructive potential of the presidency to do some actual good because it filibusters congress with BS. ( This is not the 1960s anymore. ) Besides failing at war, a lot of Bush's domestic policy was garbage (Republican war on science) and he did not reflect the country well overseas or internally.  But with the war he had more balls than Clinton's presidency, which was stable, exceptionally risk adverse and thus had little in the way of major achievements.   

On 6/7/2017 at 2:03 AM, Stromboli1 said:

I would like the extreme left & right to cleanse each other so that us middle of the road folks can have peace & quiet. :chicken::excited::rofl:

I love how these 'middle of the road folks' esp those in media can be literally body-slammed by the Trumpist Right and come up telling you how Left and Right are equally bad :laugh:

2 minutes ago, elfstone said:

I love how these 'middle of the road folks' esp those in media can be literally body-slammed by the Trumpist Right and come up telling you how Left and Right are equally bad :laugh:

That's why we can't have nice things here, too many Trumpsters:ninja:

44 minutes ago, elfstone said:

:rofl:

They be sissies. :chicken:

9 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

What middle of the road folks?

Agents

They are programs whose primary function is to eliminate anyone or anything that could potentially reveal the truth of the Matrix to its inhabitants or cause harm to its system. :chicken:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Agents

They are programs whose primary function is to eliminate anyone or anything that could potentially reveal the truth of the Matrix to its inhabitants or cause harm to its system. :chicken:

Defending the "borg continuum" or "hivemind"

The+Borg.jpg

These are Melania's Parent, Amalija & Viktor Knavs:

694984772.jpg

People on social media are making fun of how her dad looks like Donnie and that she has "daddy issues" :p Besides body shape and the way they are both dressed, I don't see much of a resemblance between Viktor & Donnie :unsure: Melanie does look like her mom though :hehe: